Any Under Cabinet LCD's w/Component Input?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I am looking to put a sub 15" LCD display in my kitchen and have the following wishes that I am hoping someone has a solution for:

1. Display needs to be small enough to be almost unseen when folded into cabinetry.
2. Display must be under cabinet mounted.
3. Display must be able to fold up under the cabinet.
4. Display must have at least one of each: component, s-vid, composite.
5. Display must be 16:9 format
6. Display must be able to display HD content (though not necessarily HD native)
7. Prefer display NOT to have speakers, or have removable speakers.

Basically I want a 42 inch EDTV plasma monitor with removable speakers that is only 15 inches and lcd and I can fold up under my cabinet so it is basically flush.

Anyone have any ideas? Seen any product? Audiovox is not HD capable, neither is Sony as far as I can tell.

JohnA

JohnA

Audioholic Chief
Um...

Just buy an LCD that you like and buy a bounting bracket like the one from Vogel's #EFK1325 : www.vogels.com

You may have to do some cab mods to make it flush, but that shouldn't be a problem.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
Yes, that is a possibility - any ideas as to the existence of a sub 15" 16x9 LCD with component inputs & HD capable? I am willing to use another manufacturers mount to make this work.

My issue is less about the mount, then about the size & capability of the screen.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis