Any Chance We Can Open Up Parts Express Links?

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
I know, I know - at some point those guys were spamming the board with their stuff and a couple of guys were not being very friendly I guess, but they do have a lot of parts that are very difficult to find on other sites and some good values that are useful to many members here.

You guys run the board - so I'm just asking. But, I wanted to point out that it has been quite a while and may be worth revisiting.

Thanks!

What you have to understand is that they approached us about using our boards to promote their products and then refused an extremely low (almost token) monthly advertising fee to do so...

So, no, we're not about to let them get their product links posted on our board for free, especially when the main poster (not anymore) was someone who worked for them and hung out here. Subsequently, they opened up an alternate domain and the links started back up again. We hadn't yet shut that one down since it didn't seem to be abused or utilized by any of their staff.

Some companies want to take advantage and we can't allow that or we'll be out of business in no time.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
Yeah those bastards! JK, you know me. :)

SheepStar

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis