Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Yeah, that's right ... Anus Madness.

First click on this then set you computer speakers to 11 and then click on the one that says Anus Madness when your wife pass by. I just did it with my g/f and it was a very concerned 'what's that' I heard come from the other room. I thought I was gonna die laughing.

This really deserves a thread of it's own. :)

M

Midwesthonky

Audioholic General
Ok, now that is ridiculously immature and childish!!

I must have spent over 20 minutes clicking each one! :D

STRONGBADF1

STRONGBADF1

Audioholic Spartan
Brenda says "thank you":D (seriously she wanted me to thank you...)

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
Ahhh ... the lovely Brenda. She's quite welcome. :)

Nothing like some fart noises to uncover the funsters among us. Since I got Mantown geared for computer speakers and music speakers I can pepper pretty much anything with brown notes. I know it seems wrong but Andrea Bocelli with the Puff Daddy (fart noise) assist is working for me.

YMMV :rolleyes:

dkane360

dkane360

Audioholic Field Marshall
It took me way too long to find anus madness lol

J

jamie2112

Banned
I tried all of them and my wife called me gross.........I guess its a keeper..:D

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
"You're not doing that again ... cut the sh!t." :mad: ~my g/f

This is neither 'hifi' nor 'musical' but I am nearly in tears. :D

adwilk

adwilk

Audioholic Ninja
I'm really disappointed in the content of that website. I expected something different.

Sincerely,

Rickster71

krzywica

krzywica

Audioholic Samurai
I actually had wings yesterday so I am doing a little doo doo-ette harmony at my desk...

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
Yeah, that's right ... Anus Madness.

First click on this then set you computer speakers to 11 and then click on the one that says Anus Madness when your wife pass by. I just did it with my g/f and it was a very concerned 'what's that' I heard come from the other room. I thought I was gonna die laughing.

This really deserves a thread of it's own. :)
I'm cryin' here!! I can't wait to show my daughter this. She's 8 and will love it! And, it will drive my wife absolutely batty!:D:D

bandphan

bandphan

Banned
For all you apple fanboys, there is an app in the store:rolleyes: It took me forever to open the thread for fear of a bloody twister mat:eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
It took me forever to open the thread for fear of a bloody twister mat:eek:
A Twister mat with me and Rick, naked and covered in sh!t
cause one of us didn't know not to eat Mexican before a tournament. :eek:

Patrukas777

Patrukas777

Senior Audioholic
I clicked on the anus madness with my speakers cranked.....my English Bulldog starting running around the house barking. It was funny as hell. :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
I forwarded it to my wife and she spent about 20 minutes playing with it and cracking up. She's a keeper.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis