Anthony Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Classico Series Preview

A

admin

Audioholics Robot
Staff member
Since the company was founded in 1994, Anthony Gallo Acoustics (AGA) has primarily engineered spherical speakers. So, why after so many years of dominating the round loudspeaker market would the company venture into the world of traditional wooden enclosures? Well, according to Anthony Gallo, founder of the AGA, they learned how to really make it work. The company believes that the box speaker has been plagued with flaws since its inception due to the enclosure. With the introduction of the Classico line, the company is now able to offer the award-winning Gallo sound in a more traditional aesthetic. AGA will debut the all-new Nucleus Classico Series at CES 2011. At the show, Anthony Gallo will reveal - for the first time ever – the technology behind BLAST, the new development that is the critical component of the Classico’s “Un-Box†sound capabilities.

Discuss "Anthony Gallo Acoustics Nucleus Classico Series Preview" here. Read the article.

digicidal

digicidal

Full Audioholic
Acoustic impedance?
I'm pretty sure it's pixie dust they're using since I've been seeing more exhausted pixies flying around lately.

But seriously.. FWIW: Acoustic Impedance

Not sure I would call that anything other than sales-speak - but (as I understand it) they're essentially saying they've discovered a way of making sound waves travel through the air differently, and supposedly better, than anyone else using a cabinet-based dynamic loudspeaker. :eek:

M

macro

Audiophyte
Gallo Classico

Knowing Anthony it's far from sales speak. Everything that he developed has functioned as described. From the CDT tweeter to S2 tech. :cool:

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis