Another sub help question

O

ozz316

Enthusiast
You all have been helpful so far in my replacement speakers and I need help one more time. I have decided to go with Def Tech Promonitor 1000 fronts and Procenter 2000 and buy surrounds later. I listened to these at a local retailer and was happy with their sound. They had a ProSub 1000 set up and it was alot nicer than any sub I have ever owned, but don't know if there might be something better. I have read over alot of the posts here and have narrowed it down to an HSU STF-2, eD A2-300, and eD A3-250 as well as the DT Pro1000. Can you please give your opinions and experiences, keeping in mind I don't want the sub to over power the main speakers. My room is approx. 3000 cu/ft if this helps.

Thank you once again.

Also, if there is anything that can be built for around $300-350 that might serve better, I might be up for that since I have a friend that works in a high end car audio shop and can build boxes.

AVRat

AVRat

Audioholic Ninja
I would definitely go with one of the other options over the DT for a room your size. My preference would be in reverse order the way you posted them.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis