Another low for our good friend Tucker Carlson

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
To some people regarding people with other skin colors or religions as human and with stories worth telling is problematic. I assume the guy is talking about Peter Arnett reporting during Desert Storm that the US bombing campaign was causing civilian harm, that a “bioweapons” factory we destroyed was actually a baby formula plant, stuff like that.
I doubt he has much of a response. They rarely do. Usually based on misinformation or just their own biases/prejudices.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
To some people regarding people with other skin colors or religions as human and with stories worth telling is problematic. I assume the guy is talking about Peter Arnett reporting during Desert Storm that the US bombing campaign was causing civilian harm, that a “bioweapons” factory we destroyed was actually a baby formula plant, stuff like that.
You can read some of the examples below from original sources. I don't know what that first sentence means unless its an attempt at being cute and trying to place the race card.
I do know a few guys who served in that war liberating people of another color and religion. I admire what they did.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You can read some of the examples below from original sources. I don't know what that first sentence means unless its an attempt at being cute and trying to place the race card.
I do know a few guys who served in that war liberating people of another color and religion. I admire what they did.

So you just point people at other opinion pieces?

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
You have my opinion, you have the "opinion" of three others. Make up your own mind.
I don't need your opinions, tho. Or Fox's. Or many other of the talking head news....you do seem to have comprehension issues, tho.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Then again anyone who looks up to the Sith nonsense in the Lucas crap writing/setups....meh.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
It's a name. More partial to Frank Herbert than to Lucas but that's another opinion.
Quite the discerning critic you are. Reminds me of Manolo in this "writing/setup".
No minors please.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Then again all the little fucker carlson can aim at is pretty poor poop

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
I don't need your opinions, tho. Or Fox's. Or many other of the talking head news....you do seem to have comprehension issues, tho.
News these days is opinion based, the unfortunate side is that the media gains traffic from, well; the idiocracy of opinion. Not taking sides but this direct example of tucker, he does often say to look into the issue yourself, so either you take his word or you look deeper into the issue. If opinions differe, there is a multitude of dishonest, bs opinions to ramp up anyone's feelings just like tucker does.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
News these days is opinion based, the unfortunate side is that the media gains traffic from, well; the idiocracy of opinion. Not taking sides but this direct example of tucker, he does often say to look into the issue yourself, so either you take his word or you look deeper into the issue. If opinions differe, there is a multitude of dishonest, bs opinions to ramp up anyone's feelings just like tucker does.
He doesn't "look into the isuue"....where the hell do you get that from?

P

pewternhrata

Audioholic Chief
He doesn't "look into the isuue"....where the hell do you get that from?
I never said he himself does, but he does lay it out to do so as a viewer, again I'm not taking sides, he's just as opinion based as any other caster regardless of network/political influence. Me personally I'll switch between a few mainstream sources and if it's something that grabs my attention I'll delve further. But that's just me, doesn't matter if it's sports, science, politics or everyday events. Facts these days are persuaded by opinion and it's sad (I know you can agree on that)

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
I never said he himself does, but he does lay it out to do so as a viewer, again I'm not taking sides, he's just as opinion based as any other caster regardless of network/political influence. Me personally I'll switch between a few mainstream sources and if it's something that grabs my attention I'll delve further. But that's just me, doesn't matter if it's sports, science, politics or everyday events. Facts these days are persuaded by opinion and it's sad (I know you can agree on that)
Good grief, he puts out a pile of poop and you can't tell how it originates?

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
Former Faux host Gretchen Carlson on the danger of Tucker's propaganda on Ukraine/Russia. Expands into 'this isn't going to end well' regarding conservative media.

Mikado463

Mikado463

Audioholic Spartan
have you ever seen more stupid looking facial expressions than those that Tucker loves to display ? ! :eek:

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
have you ever seen more stupid looking facial expressions than those that Tucker loves to display ? ! :eek:
No. What's funny about the Russia interview is the guest is laughing at Tucker.

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Intere
Former Faux host Gretchen Carlson on the danger of Tucker's propaganda on Ukraine/Russia. Expands into 'this isn't going to end well' regarding conservative media.
Interesting interview on CNN. Would have to see the full Fox interview to see the full conversation unless there's a paywall.

Facial ticks aside, won't fault Tucker here, the questions are what many in Europe are wondering. The German government actions in not supporting the current US war drums seem to be in line. Also, response from other NATO allies has been tepid at best. Netherlands sending two F 35s, Denmark 4 F 16s and a frigate. France ??

No questions on Western involvement in 2014 coup in the Ukraine of a democratically elected government then?

We might be putting our troops in harm's way to get involved a Eurasian land war between two countries that are extremely unevenly matched and without the material support of the largest European economic power. It's an extremely stupid move on our part. The media and should be asking questions. Would love to know what the debate is inside the Pentagon on the wisdom of this.

I have to give CNN credit that they did not edit Gretchin's response to Acosta's pearl clutching question regarding the appropriateness of media figures advising Presidents. The look on his face after she said " the other side does it as well" is classic.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Intere

Interesting interview on CNN. Would have to see the full Fox interview to see the full conversation unless there's a paywall.

Facial ticks aside, won't fault Tucker here, the questions are what many in Europe are wondering. The German government actions in not supporting the current US war drums seem to be in line. Also, response from other NATO allies has been tepid at best. Netherlands sending two F 35s, Denmark 4 F 16s and a frigate. France ??

No questions on Western involvement in 2014 coup in the Ukraine of a democratically elected government then?

We might be putting our troops in harm's way to get involved a Eurasian land war between two countries that are extremely unevenly matched and without the material support of the largest European economic power. It's an extremely stupid move on our part. The media and should be asking questions. Would love to know what the debate is inside the Pentagon on the wisdom of this.

I have to give CNN credit that they did not edit Gretchin's response to Acosta's pearl clutching question regarding the appropriateness of media figures advising Presidents. The look on his face after she said " the other side does it as well" is classic.
You got all of this from watching RT? :rolleyes:

SithZedi

SithZedi

Audioholic General
Nah, do not want to give them any ratings points...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
You sure like to spread Russian propaganda, though. A common thing for the far right in USA as well as Europe.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis