Analog cellular networks shutting down next week

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
Did not see it posted...
I totally forgot about this, and then it crept up on me (I'm good)..
But the mandatory HD is going to hit much harder......
Anyhow, read -

Analog cell phone owners aren't the only ones with something to worry about Monday. Plenty of other devices, such as home security systems and car alarm services, are still using analog transmitters. Home alarm systems may especially be affected, as providers report having customers in areas with little to no GSM reception (though that number is estimated at just under 400,000 as of six months ago).

GM's OnStar service for its cars is in the middle of a rocky transition too, as the company preemptively shut down its analog service on January 1, 2008. Though GM began warning its analog customers last year, upgrading a car with a digital transmitter can cost hundreds of dollars, which customers must pay out of pocket. Upset over the costly change, two OnStar customers in Pennsylvania have filed a lawsuit against GM and are hoping to turn it into a class action.
http://arstechnica.com/news.ars/post/20080215-can-you-hear-me-now-analog-cellular-networks-shutting-down-next-week.html

G

Gasman

Senior Audioholic
Dave (majorloser, and the seriousness here.

Was hoping to get your 20% off for being a mod, and tainting a review for the gift.
By bringing you to a receiver site, I thought I turned you to AVRs. But at least you stuck with seperates....

Guess, I was never4 a true friend (well, at least from your point of view).

Matt, I had items to send to you as well, I kinda got booted from the man (sorry they never made it, glad you got back ok.).

Pfft, since this can only be seen by the mods and admin, I say hello to you all.

So Dave, I'm positive Clint, Gene, etc.. had no problems with me, yet you blame them for not wanting me here. And that you would not be the one to ban me, but it is VERY evident from your actions, they have no clue or care, about my little insignificant self.

Only you, the child who keepd a chip on his shoulder.

Childish, is not the word for you.
That I see now, from The City of Sunrise (owie & greg), the reason you could not get promoted. And yes, it does boild down to your childish ways.

I really thought more of you, and fealt as though (they) were joking. But I now see they were serious.
You are for a lack of a better word, mentally challenged in social terms.

They had even said, yes it is true, he is very smart (for the things he needs to be smart for), but that is about where the line was drawn.
I'm glad you could not get a measly promotion from the City (for your big mouth, issues).

Meh, I guess I was wrong, on judge of character.
Howie, I always knew was a great fellow, Greg ~~~ good fellow but don't put all your trust in him.
You, TOTALLY SCREWED THAT ONE UP.

You have it right, the majorloser thing.
Sadly I fell into the trap of needing a close friend at the time (due to my illness), I now wish it would not have been a backstabbing SOB, as of you.

Brian (you know where I live, and my #)
Funny, you must of put me on block, as I tried to call (first time I tried in almost 2 years)..
How gay, retarded, cowardly can you get. Pretty patheti,,,,,,,,..v/rgb/g/n.gh[mnljfgmklrgblrgnb;rnklbrl;inbrlji/brtlbhliu yh ;vuy9 lcfyn/4l5kljkg w

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis