zipper

zipper

Full Audioholic
I'll try this again. Wrote an earlier thread & it's nowhere to be found. I've been looking to add an amp to my Yammy 3300. I've got Axiom M60's for front,cheap Klipsch center,& soon will have either Axiom m22's or m3's for surrounds.I've narrowed my search(mostly due to budget) down to a couple choices. Either I'll start with a couple Outlaw 200 monos($575 delivered) & build from there or jump right into the Outlaw 755(5X200,$1365 delivered).My other consideration is starting with a B&K 125.2($800) at a local or a B&K 200.5($2400). I can get some financing perks with the local although I'd rather not spend that much,period.
I've heard that the B&K has a warmer sound compared to other amps(I've demoed them but they're tied to Viennas & ML's) which may be a good match for the Axioms.However,the specs & price of the Outlaw gear make them the front-runner.Only problem is I've never heard them.I've read a lot of reviews on Audioreview.com but can't help thinking most of them are biased.
If any of you with experience,whther it's with this equipment or not,could give an opinion,I'd like to hear it.

Also,other than hooking the amp to the pre-outs,are there any other changes needed to the receiver settings?

Thanks

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis