Americans are not stupid

Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
And these are the people who will be voting in November.... :eek:

jinjuku

jinjuku

I guess it wouldn't be as funny if they didn't edit out all the correct answers:cool:

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan
Americans are not stupid??? Well, Bush got elected TWICE, so there goes that theory.

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
Every time I read that signature Halon, I start laughing.

XBOX!!! *LOL*

J/K:D

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
For the British one, the people that said the British flag only has 2 colors are correct. White is a Shade. Not to mention half the people they asked looked 5.

SheepStar

Seth=L

Seth=L

Audioholic Overlord
For the British one, the people that said the British flag only has 2 colors are correct. White is a Shade. Not to mention half the people they asked looked 5.

SheepStar
Sheep favors the British, Hugh Laurie, Top Gear.:D

M

MDS

Audioholic Spartan
That was interesting and not unlike Jay Leno's street walking or whatever he calls it. I can understand that not many people are up on current events but a question like 'If you are running a race and overtake the second person, what positiion are you in?' is more of a simple logic question.

If you can't think of the answer to the race position question then you are stupid; if you can't name the current prime minister of England then you are simply uninformed, which is not quite the same thing as being stupid.

Still...under pressure many people don't do so well. How many sides does a triangle have? Can't you at least visualize a triangle for a split second before you answer? If the question were 'what is an isocoles triangle' I could understand if not many people get it, but how many sides?

yettitheman

yettitheman

Audioholic General
How many sides does a triangle have? Can't you at least visualize a triangle for a split second before you answer? If the question were 'what is an isocoles triangle' I could understand if not many people get it, but how many sides?
12. you asked me 4 times. :D :D :D

A

AdrianMills

Full Audioholic

SheepStar
I didn't think the British one was half as funny as the American video nor did it show people to be as dumb as the people in the American video.

To be honest I only included the link so I wouldn't be accused of anti-Americanism which seems to happen here if you're not a US citizen and you dare to mock or criticize the mighty U.S. of A. :rolleyes:

And I'd agree with you on the 3/2 colour answer; both are valid answers depending on your perspective, after all, if someone paints 2 colours on a blank piece of paper it's not usually considered to be a 3 colour painting...

Oh yeah, and for the rednecks here before you get you knickers in a twist, an explicit qualification; dumb people exist everywhere.

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
Every time I read that signature Halon, I start laughing.

XBOX!!! *LOL*

J/K:D
:D :D Hey, just be glad I didn't include my 8-track and Laser disc players in the lineup. It's even cooler to have an Atari 2600 lying around. :D

darien87

darien87

Audioholic Spartan

SheepStar
Not true. White is the presence of ALL color.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis