Amazon Pulls PSN Cards and Digital Downloads

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Amazon has pulled all of PSN content from their site including prepaid cards without a reason as to why.

Official word from Amazon by way of PSN Stores

We have no announcements regarding this change in selection, however we can confirm that Amazon Digital Video Game Downloads is not currently offering Playstation Network Online Game Codes and Points Cards.

Links to PSN items have been removed and the PSN hub on Amazon is gone and URLs to any of the content is coming up blank. PSN prepaid cards aren’t available from Amazon.com. If you are still looking for prepaid cards on Amazon they can found through third-party sellers but it will cost you more.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
My guess is it is in preparation for the Fire, since the Vita will be direct competition for it.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
That is a logical conclusion John, of course I'm a little bias because I had the same thought as well. I have read on some gaming forums a theory that possibly Amazon was one of the 3rd parties that had info taken by hackers which lead to the 90,000+ accounts being closed across Sony's network. While the theory is possible I believe that it's highly unlikely the reason.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis