Altert!!!!!!! Brand-Electronics.com

Naves74

Naves74

Junior Audioholic
Do not. I repeat do not buy anything from this website. They are a bunch of Jerks and they will give the the biggest headache and take your money and send you nothing.

I ordered my center channel form these guys on Dec. 8th 2005. As of today it has not arrived. They have told me 3 times that my speaker has shipped and have given me no tracking number and I have still not seen my speaker. They keep telling me ohh it shipped and will be there some time first of next week. Well it has been over a month and guess what still no speaker and they have already charged my credit card. I have been nice, and been not so nice, threatned and still no speaker. They assured me today that they will for sure ship my speaker but I am not holding my breath and preparing to take legal action.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Legal? Just call your credit card and cancel funds. Let them deal with the company. That's what they're there for.

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
I am assuming you are getting a Klipsch center?Hate to say it but this is why there is a warning on the Klipsch site about non authorized internet sales
I hope it works out for you generally you have 90 days to dispute the charges on credit card but this can vary from bank to bank

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis