Alpine Headphones Review

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Alpine Headphones come from the company that brought you all the head units you coveted for your car back in your high school days. They have an interesting design which is notable for its lack of branding, not to mention Left/Right ear labels. Alpine's tag line is "Feel your music," one that seems to better fit a subwoofer rather than a set of cans. So what are they talking about? Their "TKR3 Full Frequency Immersion Technology" of course. Still not sure? Well, check out the review to find out more about it and how these headphones surprised us in more than one way.
image_mini.jpg

Read the full review on the Alpine Headphones here.

Does anybody own a set of these cans? Make sure to share your experiences on this thread.

rojo

rojo

Audioholic Samurai
The kinetic transducers remind me of the Skullcandy Skullcrushers. I tried a pair in Sam's Club the other day. My impression was they'd be great for a high schooler, but otherwise sounded like a pair of Chinese disposables from Big Lots. At least the Alpines seem to have merit beyond the gimmick.

U

utubecomment21

Audioholic Intern
After owing 120+ pairs of headphones, I despair of such brands, B&W, Focal, Martin Logan and Alpine etc coming into the game. For me such brands are leaping into an ever increasing market of portable audio just when home audio and car audio is in serious decline (as the sale of Pioneer and Dynaudio companies attest).

I'm afraid the likes of Grado, Ultrasone, Sennheiser, AKG, Audio Technica can and do walk over the 'new kids on the block' (Alpine).

I've owned over 35 pairs of Senn's including the HD-25-1's and HD650, down to just over 10 now, and 10 pairs of Ultrasone's, 7 pairs of Grado/Alessandro, and nothing from the likes of Monster, Focal (owned car audio speakers), B&W. There's a reason for that!!!!

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis