Advice please. Paradigm Studio 100 v.5 vs RBH R55ti

Andon

Andon

Audioholic
Hi to everyone, I am in need of advice here. I currently own RBH R55ti as my main speakers but got across Paradigm studio v5 that I think are a good deal. Is there anyone that have a experience with both of those and if is worth for me to replace the RBH with Paradigm? Any input will be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Curious what kind of deal are you receving. I have owned the Studio 100v5 in the past, and I thought they peformed very well in their pricerange. I can only find measmurements for the v3 which are a pretty netural speaker.

I have not heard the RBH model you have, so hard to really say. I will say that despite the Studio's rated sensitivity of 92/89 they really opened up for me when fed them more power. (Parasound A21s). vs my receiver at the time.

Andon

Andon

Audioholic
Curious what kind of deal are you receving. I have owned the Studio 100v5 in the past, and I thought they peformed very well in their pricerange. I can only find measmurements for the v3 which are a pretty netural speaker.

I have not heard the RBH model you have, so hard to really say. I will say that despite the Studio's rated sensitivity of 92/89 they really opened up for me when fed them more power. (Parasound A21s). vs my receiver at the time.
The price that speakers are listed for is $1800 for the two towers studio 100 v5 center channel CC- 690 and two satellites studio - 10. Sounds lake a deal to me but again I dont know!

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
The CC-690 alone even in the standard black ash goes for 1-1.2k used by itself normally, so if you are getting all those for 1800, it would be a killer deal. I assume the CC-690 is also v5?. The CC-690 is an excellent center

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis