N

Nerdy

Banned
I haven't used this forums in a long time and I don't feel I want my account on here anymore. I'd delete my account myself, but there isn't a button for it from the profile menus.

If I could get an admin to delete my account that'd be nice.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
You can't do that and the mods won't "delete" your account. They can however lock it. Alternatively you can just not log on.

N

Nerdy

Banned
I'd prefer for my account to be completely deleted. I don't want to have a random account out there. Most sites have an option for you to be able to do that, the lack of one is pretty dumb.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I'd prefer for my account to be completely deleted. I don't want to have a random account out there. Most sites have an option for you to be able to do that, the lack of one is pretty dumb.
It is what it is. Ask a mod to lock it, move on, and don't worry about it. If there's no personal information in your profile I don't see how it's going to be an issue. Bye now :D

N

Nerdy

Banned
How would I get a mod to lock it? I don't know any of them. I tried messaging one before making this topic and I received no response.

adk highlander

adk highlander

Sith Lord
Hi Nerdy. That was my fault. Usually I get a pop up to let me know I had a message and I must have missed it. Sorry about that.

The reason the delete account function has been removed is due to how it would remove any threads or responses that account has made.

I will lock up your account as soon as I can. Sorry about not responding when you PM'd me. Cheers and sorry you want to leave.

Last edited:
Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
I hope he's not leaving because of Adam's hair removal posts... Or maybe it was the bowel cleanser?:D

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis