Accessories4Less Black Friday Sale starts 11/9

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Maybe for you but I’m looking at a $1200 AVR and that’s a lot more. That’s $60 and $35-45 shipped each way.
Trust me, I am totally with you there. My comment was specifically in the context of the Pioneer XDP-100r:

You can always try it and see.
One good thing about these is they are small. IIRC, A4L's policy is you pay shipping costs, which is much less of an expense than it would be for a pair of speakers or a 30 pound AVR.
Double check their policy, but in my dealings with them, they have always been reasonable about helping me while maintaining the protections they need to ensure they don't get abused!

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I noticed earlier today that they have made some minor changes to the sale ads - mainly bundling Boston Acoustics speakers into HT speaker packages.

However, the thing that really got my attention was at the very bottom, they added a TEAC turntable (with EQ and USB out). TEAC is not even on A4L's Brand list, and this item may be a one-off, but it would cool if A4L started selling those neat little TEAC amp units that Seth is such a fan of!

B

bikemig

Audioholic Chief
I pulled the trigger and picked up the Yamaha NX N500 networking speakers. That is such a good deal at $349. I was looking for a small stereo system for a second bedroom/office and these fit the bill. I was considering the Denon DM41 stereo bundle but these speakers ticked a lot of boxes for me plus I'm already into the Yamaha music cast ecosystem. I just wished it had native support for amazon prime music and google play music.

The N 500s can play hi res audio files. It supports bluetooth, airplay, and DLNA. It has a usb input for computer playback, a digital input, and a minijack input.

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
The R N803 caught my eye as well but the Onkyo TX 8270 has bass management, good networking features, and similar power specs for $150 less ($350 refurbished).
I am assuming this unit does not match time delay/distance between the two speakers and sub, correct?
I ask because I have one of the old SVS EQ1 (Audyssey xt32 for subs only) which will add a processing delay to the subs! If this had the time alignment, that would be a good combo!

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Did anyone ever get the Pioneers DAP or Bostons? Anything? :D

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
I have the Pioneer.
Haven't yet had the chance to load it up with music, but it seems a nice unit and I like that it is Android so I can use it accordingly in addition to as a music player.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis