[Academic Survey] Headphones services experiences and new technologies

A

andreapspl

Audiophyte
Hello all!

My name is Andrea, I am a student of Politecnico di Milano and am carrying out research about headphones and the experience of using them. For this, I am collecting opinions through a short survey. Any questions regarding this project or the survey please ask away!

The information collected from this survey will remain anonymous and will be used solely for educational purposes for my Master's project.

Thank you for your time!

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
Just for future reference; you should say you're gathering info to asses how good your product will sell so that you can amass more money in some kick starter campaign. No need to call it academic. being honest usually gets you closer to your answers.

A

andreapspl

Audiophyte
Just for future reference; you should say you're gathering info to asses how good your product will sell so that you can amass more money in some kick starter campaign. No need to call it academic. being honest usually gets you closer to your answers.
If it where about a product I am trying to sell I would have spoken more about it and ask for price intent maybe. I of course understand it is hard to trust people on the internet, so I am attaching some proof killdozer, and for anyone else also on the fence :)

Attachments

Last edited:
lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Why would you gather info just for asses? :) Need one more "s" there. As to whether it's for one purpose or the other....I'll throw my two cents in as that's about all its worth on the subject :)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis