About Sony Sub Sa-wx700

J

JOSE

Audiophyte
Hi.
I would like to know if some one has listen the Sony sub SA-WX700, because I`m interested in change my sub by this one or maybe by the Infinity SW12.
Thanks a lot for any information you can send me.

Buckeyefan 1

Buckeyefan 1

Audioholic Ninja
Push pull design

JOSE said:
Hi.
I would like to know if some one has listen the Sony sub SA-WX700, because I`m interested in change my sub by this one or maybe by the Infinity SW12.
Thanks a lot for any information you can send me.
I've never heard of this one. Must be new. There seems to be plenty of reviews on it at CC. A push-pull design puts out a lot of bass, and is usually tight bass. This thing is over 60 lbs. What a monster. I'll have to go check it out.

www.sonystyle.com/is-bin/INTERSHOP.enfinity/eCS/Store/en/-/USD/SY_DisplayProductInformation-Start?CategoryName=hav_HiFiComponents_Speakers&ProductSKU=SAWX700&TabName=specs&var2=

Last edited:
J

JJMP50

Full Audioholic
Sony Subs

You don't hear a lot about Sony subs on this site (or any other Major manufacturer's subs for that matter) but I have owned a SAWM40 for a long time and I'm very pleased. I did have to make some tweeks though. A $5 investment in some polyfil to use as dampening material which took a lot of the BOOM away and made the bass very tight. It made a $200 sub into a $500 for $5.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis