M

MR M.l.

Enthusiast
Can anyone recommend brands/websites for a/v furniture.
I have a 60 inch sony lcd tv plus paradigm equipment (included is a 470 center channel) which I would like to house in the a/v furniture. Price from $500 to $1500.

Omega Supreme

Omega Supreme

Audioholic
Try Hooker furniture or Riverside furniture. I have been looking for an entertainment console for a couple of weeks and have narrowed it down to these two. Hooker seems to be a little better quality but Riverside is a little cheaper. For a 60"w x 24"h x 26"d Hooker was around $1000 and Riverside was around $600. Take a look at there web page and see if you find anything you like.

BMXTRIX

BMXTRIX

Audioholic Warlord
www.racksandstands.com

I ordered my oak (solid oak!) unit from them and just ordered another piece for a neighbor. The selection is very good and seems to cover a lot of styles and varieties. Flat pack shipping for free on most items, so what you see is what you pay, which is a big plus.

I personally had no problem with them, so I recommend them... plus, after scouring 20 brick and mortars, I had no luck finding what I needed.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
www.mander.com

Not cheap, but very good quality, great looks, functional and some designed in flexibility.

Racks & Stands is great too, and you can order quite a bit of Salamander's stuff from them for a little less than MSRP, sometimes with free shipping too. The nice thing about the racksandstands website is you can use the left sidebar to narrow down your selection by specific options you're interested in.

www.audioadvisor.com also has a pretty good selection.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis