A Tour of Stratman's Crib

majorloser

majorloser

I know you all have been dying to know how our resident caveman lives, so here you go:

http://www.cavemanscrib.com/One.html

Click on "Party Out of Bounds". It's after the party when Mazer was down in Miami with the Green Fairy.

(Gotta love Royksopp in the background)

Last edited:
Halon451

Halon451

Audioholic Samurai
That's hilarious! I've been curious to see what the "cave" looks like and 'how he be livin' (as the kids say). :D

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
How'd you get into my house??? Did Mazer have something to do with that??

Dang! I gotta call my alarm company, dill weeds didn't notify me there was a break-in.

Ok now the cat's out of the bag, yes I live a hedonistic life, the cavewife is just a front, I'm dancin' fool caveman and proud of it too!!

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
ROTFLMAO:D

Is that Stratman gettin' down with the stomp & grind?

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
ROTFLMAO:D

Is that Stratman gettin' down with the stomp & grind?
Go ahead, encourage them, it's not like I don't have enough trouble with GEICO, what's a caveman got to do to get respect 'round here, maybe throw some boulders around, swing the club??

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Warlord
Cavemen are the heroes, even to a point that a fireman has no chance......

Who could be more of a hero than the Caveman that saves his lady from the Sabletooth tiger using nothing but his bare hands a a few rocks, wish I were that brave :cool::cool:

MUDSHARK

MUDSHARK

Audioholic Chief
I cannot comment lest I be guilt of aiding and abetting or contributing to the delinquency.:p

stratman

stratman

Audioholic Ninja
My cave gets broken into, hidden cameras are placed all over, what's next ?? I shudder to think. OOOOh the humanity!!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis