A speaker description that's just a little TOO poetic

B

Beave

Audioholic Chief
Writers at Stereophile and The Absolute Sound can only dream of producing such colorful descriptions of products they review:

Craigslist Ad for Energy Speakers

"The most thoughtful listening does not identify violations of tonal balance. And the system can achieve quite high spectral fullness of sound image - due to confident movement into the possessions of deep bass. A great advantage of the acoustic is its possibility to work without significant structural distortions in the most severe modes. Moreover, the sound opens in all its glory exactly at high volume. In well-saturated by the acoustic energy atmosphere of a listening room C-5 confidently plays the monuments of classic symphonies, presents effectively rock compositions. We will note a good detailing of high frequencies, whose proportionate participation in the formation of image allows transferring a tonal texture of music correctly. In addition, the nuances of the second plan obscure sometimes in bass and mid frequencies, what particularly leads to weakening of effects, conditioned by natural overhangs of concert halls, and live instruments (as if the pianist doesn't remove the leg from the damper pedal). In this regard basses at a moderate volume sometimes seem to be a bit abstract and cotton.
The tonal severity of C-5 provides the system the universality relatively to music genres."

I'm guessing that this was originally written in another language and then turned into English via Google-translate.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
It really seems like it was put together from from the Audio Review Generator. However, I do want to take that found poetry to an area poetry reading to see how it fares. I suspect its ambiguity will be quite well-received as post-modernism worthy of Jacques Derrida. Honestly, I wish I could write prose that is so rich yet so devoid of actual substance.

TheWarrior

TheWarrior

Audioholic Ninja
Wait til you see the promo material for my new company - Aurgasmic Audio!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis