A FAST Decision on ONLY ONE ( Which Atmos Speakers to Keep ) ( Kef Q50A or Sony SS-CSE )

KcMeGa007

KcMeGa007

Audioholic Intern
Hi, there
it's me, the Newbie here again
Will , Since i got the Yamaha RX A8A Receiver, now.. I went and bought some Enabled Atmos Speakers, so i bought Two Different Brands and Two Different Prices..
One most Go, so i must choice. ( Kef Q50A @ $598 Canadian ) and ( Sony SS-CSE @ $299.99 ) i got the Kef $200 off - Reg $798 , these are NOT include GST/Taxes yet,
but yeah , Kef @ $598 is still expensive for a REAR ( Atmos Speakers ) ,too me
Again, for some .. might be a cheap price,.. any way is Expensive speaker sound better than a cheaper one, as right now, Sony seems pretty good , for a $300 atmos speakers

i havent' decide it yet , either to keep both of them. If One must go , which one !!, Thanks.. it's for my small Bedroom as a Home Theater Room as well

G

Genchic

Audioholic
All depends on how serious you are about your sound. You don't buy speakers every day, that is why you don't look at $300 as a big expense. In a few years this difference will be very minimal, but you will be living with your choice for a quite a while. I would keep the speakers I like the most regardless of the price. My first set of speakers lasted me for 13 years, and I would still keep them. At some point I put them in a storage due to space restriction, while moving to another place, and they were destroyed by storage fire as the rest of my audio system. I had to buy all new componants: speakers, receiver etc. Speakers happened to be the most expensive ones to replace...

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
Knowing the KEF quality I would buy the KEF for better sound quality and that way you would also avoid the possible upgrade need later. KEF will also keep their value better if you would end selling them later.

KcMeGa007

KcMeGa007

Audioholic Intern
Thank you , everybody, i plan to keep both , the Sony sounded fantastic - as for it's price and it fits perfectly on the shelf , i used them for my rear back, and then my Klipsch Q50A, goes in front on top of my Kef Q350's
and that the sales clerk got me at $200 Discount on these Q50A, even at the Black Friday Sale, these wasn't on the list , cz Enabled Atmos Speakers is a bit harder to find them on sale. Anyway Match is the most important thing, and personally taste, I Recently purchased the Yamaha RX A8A Receiver , so i kind of want the experience of Dolby Atmos and the surround sound , in my small bedroom , but in the future, i will put this Home Theater in different , just for H.T

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis