50" Hitachi LCD RPTV

J

James_Stewart

Enthusiast
There is a great deal in my area for a Hitachi 50" LCD projection tv for $2300. I don't read much info on the forums about that tv. I know Hitachi has a great reputation with projection tvs but what about the quality of LCD RPTVs. Also I am an avid online XBOX player, I can't afford to have a delay. This would completely throw off my game. Is there a delay problem with LCD RPTVs because of the refresh rate?

thanks for your answers

B

bbakken82

Audioholic Intern
hitachi

To the best of my knowledge there is no delay. I sold the Hitachi lcds last year and I had nothing but problems with them. Im sure they have improved this year but I wouldnt know because we dropped their line because of all of the problems. Stay from the v500 series. You would be better off with a Mits DLP because it has a much higher contrast and a night and day better picture than any other tv with a similar technology. It was rated the tv of the year by sound and vision magazine. It is the BEST tv on the market, period.

RLA

RLA

Audioholic Chief
According to my copy the Mitzu and the Hitachi shared that honor for 2004
I install all the new Hitachi's and have not had one problem with them I cannot asy the same for the Mitzu I think that build quality and picture quality on the Hitachi is much nicer than the Mitzu after proper calibration The Mitzu looks better out of the box JMOHO ;)

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis