3D Movie Support Coming This Month

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
The latest news for those looking forward to 3D movie support, the wait is over firmware 3.5 will be set for release Sept. 21st. Details on other features of this latest firmware are still unknown as soon as they become available I will give AH gamers an update til then happy gaming.

Source: PSLS

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Yes, with some nice little caveats :)

I wonder when my Move stuff will arrive?

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
Here's an update on 3.5's features:

1. The ability to report spam messages received through the PSN
  2. Improved Facebook connectivity that will allow users to post the game that they are currently playing.

Ares

Ares

Audioholic Samurai
I have been on the look out for a list of features that will be offered for the Firmware update 3.5 and here it is.

1) 3D Blu-Ray support for 3D movie playback

2) PlayStation Move controller can be used as the cursor for the web browser.

3) You can now report those annoying users who send you spam through your ‘friends’ list.

4) a 3D ‘notice’ screen for games that are compatible with your 3DTV.

5) Improve access and function with the social network Facebook.

6) Improved descriptions of the 14 most common PS3 errors.

7) Updated interface for the PlayStation Plus section of the PS Store.

8) Qriocity Icon will appear on the music section of the PS Store, but won’t be available (may be EU only)

Source

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Here's an update on 3.5's features:

1. The ability to report spam messages received through the PSN
  2. Improved Facebook connectivity that will allow users to post the game that they are currently playing.
1. Nice!

2. Boo!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Facebook + PS3 = useless. They are jumping on the bandwagon with that one.

B

bmurphy2121

Audioholic
Yeah its already here I had to down load it so that I could get a movie. Dont really know what all the hype is all about, cause its not like there are a ton of 3D movies/games out there so its not that great, plus the other features dont realy do much in terms of a "big" change, but hay at least they update there system and always keep it on top so use consumers will buy it.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I thought stereoscopic 3D looked pretty good at Best Buy. The improvemen it isn't worth it for the price yet though IMO...

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis