360 wireless racing wheel

TheXeelee

TheXeelee

Audiophyte
I'm planning on getting Forza 2 for my Xbox 360 soon and have thought about buying Microsoft's wireless racing wheel to go with it. I've read some reviews that its really good and enhances game experience and all that, and it does look really cool. I loved the first Forza, but I can't decide if the over $100 price tag is worth it for the wheel. Does anyone have the wheel? If so, do you recommend it? Or if you have any other wheel for that matter. Also, I can only find it prepackaged with Project Gotham Racing 3, which is part of the stupid high price. I don't want PGR3, just Forza. Is there anywhere I can get just the wheel?

X

xcalibr23

Audiophyte
360 wireless wheel add-on

Hi,

This is a little bit off-topic, but I have the following add-on to the 360 wireless wheel and the gaming experience is much improved:

I can't post links, but google "Bob Earl Racing" to get to his website. He sells a racing seat / chassis that gives you a realistic seating position for your 360 racing wheel.

Definitely worth the expense if you like racing games!

TheXeelee

TheXeelee

Audiophyte
Well, that is a cool idea, but I'm gonna have to put off buying the wheel and game for a while longer anyway. I had to buy 4000 Microsoft Points over the weekend to download The Shivering Isles. I hate that microsoft point system, but I'm a bit obsessed with Oblivion, and the expansion pack has been well worth it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis