2nd hand Mordaunt Short MS302

C

ChrisHigs

Enthusiast
I'm trying to buy some MS302s and a MS304 speakers for my surround system. I read one review about the speakers which says something about the new version (still old I know) being better than the originals.

Is there any way to know which ones I'm looking at on eBay?

Thanks
Chris

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
D

dafirst

Junior Audioholic
I'm trying to buy some MS302s and a MS304 speakers for my surround system. I read one review about the speakers which says something about the new version (still old I know) being better than the originals.

Is there any way to know which ones I'm looking at on eBay?

Thanks
Chris
I have used Mordaunt Short 902i. Those speakers are great!Not to embellish them. I Had one side by side with Bowers wilkins 685 and it blew the B&W. I sold the B&W on ebay . I gave the Mordaunt Short to my cousin because I upgraded to Floor standing. I had wanted to keep the for my computer room but he's a pain in the butt and have to give it out.

C

ChrisHigs

Enthusiast
Thanks. I have tried on the AV forum site but not got much info about them yet. Might be because they're so old. And I'm having trouble getting hold of any that are a reasonable distance from me or will deliver.

Yeah, those 902is look great, but too big for my living room. I'm tempted to set up my old MS10i speakers in my computer room.

Currently looking at a Wharfedale DX1-HCP instead of the MS speakers.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis