12" Monolith sub for $660

Y

Ybills15

Enthusiast
I tried putting that code in and unfortunately it didn't work! Maybe the code is expired?

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
It looks like the price (before code) also went up to $799; however they now have a SAVE15 code that discounts by 15% so that works out to $680.

You do have to set up an account with Rakuten to be able to apply the code, but the account is free (but probably gets some sales ads in your in-box).

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Well I used my PayPal account and ordered one. I’ve had great luck with PayPal covering my a!! With bad deals online, so I’ll let you know what happens, funny thing is the website would not let me order more then one sub. I got an email this morning with a shipping number. Worst case is I’ll have to deal with PayPal about getting my money back. But that should not be to much trouble
As I called PayPal yesterday and showed them all the info on the seller and they said they will handle any B/S if it happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nbk13nw

nbk13nw

Full Audioholic
The site was only recently registered, March 30, 2019, and only for a year rather than the usual 2 year registration. No other presence other than an old facebook account last active 5 years ago for Sandra Lupetz. And the only references when Googling come back with Scam alerts.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Well I believe PayPal will have my back with the money. As I used my PayPal credit for payment
Fingers crossed

KEW

KEW

Audioholic Overlord
Well I used my PayPal account and ordered one. I’ve had great luck with PayPal covering my a!! With bad deals online, so I’ll let you know what happens, funny thing is the website would not let me order more then one sub. I got an email this morning with a shipping number. Worst case is I’ll have to deal with PayPal about getting my money back. But that should not be to much trouble
As I called PayPal yesterday and showed them all the info on the seller and they said they will handle any B/S if it happens

Good luck! Let us know what happens!
Every now and then a company has their head so far up their a$$ that no one realizes the mistake until they actually ship out a few units, but most likely this is a scam!
Still, it is surprising that they will take money via PayPal.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Well I have the shipping info from the usps says it’s on its way, time will tell

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Well I have the shipping info from the usps says it’s on its way, time will tell

Y gotta let us know how this turns out. I clicked the menu on the site selling that sub. It’s all towels!!! WTH? Lol

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis