0% financing online stores

U

Unregistered

Hey folks...have a question for all u TV pros. Theres no contest when looking for a good LCD, PLASMA, or DLP TV, your going to get a WAY better deal online as opposed to going to BB, or CC. I was just wondering if any one here knew of a good online store that does decent financing or better yet, 0% financing for a certain number of months? Currently looking at the JVC HD-ILA 61-inch or the SAMSUNG DLP 61-inch. Thanks in advance for your help.

U

Unregistered

C'mon guys...u guys are the experts, plz help. I value your opinions.

Thx again.

U

Unregistered

Onecall.com/huppins has 6 months no payments/no interest on purchases over $399. Their prices are usually great and if you find it cheaper they will usually match (but you will want to call them on the phone if you need to deal on price, I usually talk to Greg). In the past 2 months I have purchased a 37" Sharp LCD (LC-37HV6U, this is the discontinued model without the HD tuner built in and I didn't need it since I already have a HD Directv recv), Harman Kardon DPR 2005 and Onkyo Universal DVD Changer. All where 0/0 for 6 months after signing up for Pass club and the credit account. The TV was on sale for $3150 with free shipping when I got it which was an excellent price without the financing, but pass club members save another 1% with financing or 4% without. I took the financing. The DVD player and TV could not be found any cheaper at the time I purchased and the HK was only cheaper at places that had very poor customer service reviews on the major price comparison websites and it wasn't enough cheaper to risk it and get no financing. I don't typically do financing on my household items but no interest is better then taking from savings IMHO.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis