Adam Kinzinger (R-IL)

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
I thought about him, but discounted the idea. Whether you agree with him, or not, his policies/agenda/philosophy aren't all about him. He's certainly no left-wing analog of Trump. In fact, at this point in time, I don't see anyone on the left who would qualify. Whatever one's opinion of the "usual suspects" on the left - Sanders, Warren, AOC, etc.- they all talk about policy, not themselves. Bernie has his "Bernie bros", but they're a faint shadow of the Trumpistas.

I should note, it's pretty clear that Trump doesn't have any particular political philosophy. It just that his shtick happened to appeal to people on the right/far right.

Again, a Trump-like figure could arise who could appeal to the left. I just don't see one yet.
I disagree. He's on just as much as power trip as Trump, it's just about government control. As for his Bernie Bros, well, exactly what has Bernie done to distance himself from those bullies and radicals? Nothing. I think he likes them. For one thing, his attacks on people who disagree with him remind me of Bernie Bro threats, and Trump. Two of a kind, just different ideologies for achieving and holding power.

cpp

cpp

Audioholic Ninja
The right is constantly trying to project their own evil onto the left by trying to push the thought that since they are inherently evil and greedy the left wing must be also.. And the left wing is " the others"...Trump equivalent on the left Andrew Cuomo...Except the left knows he's an ahole and his shelf life is this term in office...
Both sides are evil and they all live in Congress. Presidents come and go, but Congressional members that somehow get re-elected hang around till they are older than dirt and make a really good living at it. Term limits would change alot in this country, maybe. .

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Both sides are evil and they all live in Congress. Presidents come and go, but Congressional members that somehow get re-elected hang around till they are older than dirt and make a really good living at it. Term limits would change alot in this country, maybe. .
Except that , once again, the right wing is inherently more evil , just because of the philosophical differences.. I'm supposed to buy into the " tax breaks for billionaire dude" is going to help me...thanks, i think I'll pass on that thought...

ellisr63

ellisr63

Full Audioholic
The only thing that will change things for the better, is to get the money out of Politics...anyone accepting donations goes to jail. Stop letting the Corporations and Billionaires from buying the Government.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
The only thing that will change things for the better, is to get the money out of Politics...anyone accepting donations goes to jail. Stop letting the Corporations and Billionaires from buying the Government.

Sent from my SM-T830 using Tapatalk
Such an easy model to like and implement, and since the criminals make the laws there's zero chance it will happen unless people actually get on board...

D

Dude#1279435

Audioholic Spartan
I dunno. Which group got Martina Navratilova canceled?
Cancel culture maybe, but it isn't a cult. Trump supporters are a specific thing. The former could mean billions, or a few.

GO-NAD!

GO-NAD!

Audioholic Spartan
I disagree. He's on just as much as power trip as Trump, it's just about government control. As for his Bernie Bros, well, exactly what has Bernie done to distance himself from those bullies and radicals? Nothing. I think he likes them. For one thing, his attacks on people who disagree with him remind me of Bernie Bro threats, and Trump. Two of a kind, just different ideologies for achieving and holding power.
Sorry, they aren't remotely similar.

1) Bernie actually has an ideology. Trump...? He couldn't even spell it.
2) If Bernie is all about achieving power, he has a funny way of going about it. As Bismarck said, "Politics is the art of the possible" and Bernie's policy stances were never going to attract sufficient votes; his quixotic campaigns were never going to put him in the Whitehouse.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
If Bernie is all about achieving power, he has a funny way of going about it. As Bismarck said, "Politics is the art of the possible" and Bernie's policy stances were never going to attract sufficient votes; his quixotic campaigns were never going to put him in the Whitehouse.
Oh really? May I remind you of some history? Here is one example:

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.
Except that , once again, the right wing is inherently more evil , just because of the philosophical differences.. I'm supposed to buy into the " tax breaks for billionaire dude" is going to help me...thanks, i think I'll pass on that thought...
You fail to understand that your comments about which side is 'evil' comes from your perspective without seeing the problems on your party's side.

Look into the amount of money in the proposed relief bill that goes to those who need it- you might not like what you see and it wasn't written by 'the evil right wing'.

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
Such bullshit. Bernie is as power hungry as any politician I've ever encountered. His agenda is driven by government control of, well, pretty much everything. His ignorance of how the economy works never ceases to amaze me. Worse, he is dishonest. Like how he named his signature agenda - Medicare for All. It is nothing like Medicare. You only like Bernie because you want the government to provide for you, oh yeah, and you hate anyone richer than you are, so you are aligned with Bernie on those points.

As Cruz and AOC, well, I'm not a fan of Cruz either. As for AOC, what she did in TX is the only good thing I ever remember her doing.
Aoc preaches what she practices , demonstrably.. Cruz is exactly the guy that got on the plane.. And Bernie being power hungry is just something you pulled outa your ass.. " encountered" ... I would bet ive played more rounds of golf with politicians than you have had in depth discussions with...

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan
Aoc preaches what she practices , demonstrably.. Cruz is exactly the guy that got on the plane.. And Bernie being power hungry is just something you pulled outa your ass.. " encountered" ... I would bet ive played more rounds of golf with politicians than you have had in depth discussions with...
Still more bullshit. Don't you ever stop?

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
You fail to understand that your comments about which side is 'evil' comes from your perspective without seeing the problems on your party's side.

Look into the amount of money in the proposed relief bill that goes to those who need it- you might not like what you see and it wasn't written by 'the evil right wing'.
Evil is as evil does.. Providing relief for cities and states is imo a good idea and a political debate... Not giving enough relief to people based on "target" income from last year or two yrs ago is evil.. I'll overlook your shortsighted remark that " i fail to understand " i could say that about every single working class guy duped into voting trump..this universal idea that extra help for local govt "is evil" is pure rhetoric, based on political spin..forcing people into homelessness is evil...

L

lp85253

Audioholic Chief
I love the line in the letter about Trump being a christian man. You effing imbecile. You are literally that blind or stupid not to see that he's about as amoral as they come.

Now on CNN's 'cult' comments there is plenty of that to go around. Look at over reaching SJW's, look at cancel culturists.
Cancel culture has always existed.. It's now a thing because the right wing named it and fostered it's counter arguments... Evidence that " cancel culture has always existed: colin kaepernick... That wasn't rich folks canceling a guys right to work in his chosen profession?... Good thing he aint a snowflake like the current bitch baby foxnoise cult crying about it, he actually survived it financially...

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Sorry, they aren't remotely similar.

1) Bernie actually has an ideology. Trump...? He couldn't even spell it.
2) If Bernie is all about achieving power, he has a funny way of going about it. As Bismarck said, "Politics is the art of the possible" and Bernie's policy stances were never going to attract sufficient votes; his quixotic campaigns were never going to put him in the Whitehouse.
I think you got snookered by @Irvrobinson attempting to deflect with his BS ;-) Of course politics is about power as stipulated by law!

The real question is why do politicians (elected officials) seek political power? I'm very sure that AOC, Bernie and Warren have different motivations for seeking office than Trump.

highfigh

highfigh

Evil is as evil does.. Providing relief for cities and states is imo a good idea and a political debate... Not giving enough relief to people based on "target" income from last year or two yrs ago is evil.. I'll overlook your shortsighted remark that " i fail to understand " i could say that about every single working class guy duped into voting trump..this universal idea that extra help for local govt "is evil" is pure rhetoric, based on political spin..forcing people into homelessness is evil...
Relief for which cities- friends of the admin, or all?

The cost of the protesting that was anything by peaceful will be a hard pill to swallow but many won't see the effects until the cost of whatever they buy increases or their insurance rates increase. That's gonna leave a mark.

Unlimited government spending affects everyone, but doesn't hurt those making the most. They're all for it until the point where they actually see their wealth slipping away and that's an easy way to make their money leave the country. Cities and states need scrutiny as much as anyone since there's never an end to the ways they find/look for to spend money, even if they're spending it foolishly. Requesting money "because we got it last year and don't want to risk not getting it this year" is a bad way to operate a government.

Forcing people into homelessness IS evil, so is forcing people to give up their when the government makes it impossible for them to collect rent. I'm not referring to people with enough rental income to support a small city, I mean people who own a duplex and lose renters or the rental income they need. Nobody asked for COVID and its spread occurred globally without any one person at fault (unless someone gave the order to cover up its existence, as has been mentioned), whether you want to believe that, or not. It happened in the US, it happened in Europe, Great Britain and other places- if people had stayed home, kept their distance and washed their hands, it wouldn't have killed as many in the US as it did.

Shortsighted? I don't think so, we perceive things differently but still need to look at our own 'side' to find faults. Ignoring them is how things go very wrong, in a hurry.

highfigh

highfigh

The real question is why do politicians (elected officials) seek political power? I'm very sure that AOC, Bernie and Warren have different motivations for seeking office than Trump.
You mean "...why do politicians (elected officials) seek political office?", right? The reason is for the power they can wield and the long careers they can have because of it. Even Elizabeth Warren identifies as a capitalist.

highfigh

highfigh

Cancel culture has always existed.. It's now a thing because the right wing named it and fostered it's counter arguments... Evidence that " cancel culture has always existed: colin kaepernick... That wasn't rich folks canceling a guys right to work in his chosen profession?... Good thing he aint a snowflake like the current bitch baby foxnoise cult crying about it, he actually survived it financially...
Kaepernick happened less than ten years ago- that hardly qualifies as 'always'.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis