New Salk Veracity ST

B

Bruce53

Full Audioholic
Beautiful speakers, thanks for posting! Love the sunburst edges too. I also have a pair of Veracity ST’s in the works, along with a Supercharged SongCenter. Ordered in October and are about to get final top coat now so getting closer to completion. I live in Hawaii so I imagine shipping will take a little extra time but I’ll post photos once received as well.
-Jason
Based on my experience, it takes about 2 weeks from final topcoat til completion. :)
Think that you will love the sound!

Bigsurprise

Bigsurprise

Audiophyte
Thanks @Swerd for posting yours. It was hard for me to see the color change at first, but the "tanlines" are something else! Very impressive I'll say. Jim puts out great work.
Big Surprise,

Congratulations on your speakers, they are beautiful.

y
You'll enjoy those for many years to come
Thank you kind sir. I'm excited to spend the rest of my life with them. Who needs marriage? lol
Beautiful speakers, thanks for posting! Love the sunburst edges too. I also have a pair of Veracity ST’s in the works, along with a Supercharged SongCenter. Ordered in October and are about to get final top coat now so getting closer to completion. I live in Hawaii so I imagine shipping will take a little extra time but I’ll post photos once received as well.
-Jason
Wow, congratulations! It seems as though these are gaining in popularity! Yours are close to completion!

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis