Please make this the dumbest post in the history of Audioholics

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
OK, I played along....but there is some stiff competition on this!

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Couldn't you at least include something dumber than the thread idea in the OP?

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
Specifically, I want anyone who sees this post to give it the 'dumb' rating. Please go down to the forum post grading thing in the 'like' text button where you can assign a quality to the post such as 'like,' 'dislike,' 'old,' 'informative,' or whatever, and select the 'dumb' quality for this post. I believe that if we all work together, we can make this the dumbest post in Audioholics history.

Thank you, and have a great day.
So when are you coming out to tell us the dumb thing you think you did? After all, isn't that what the SteamVent is for :eek:

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
So when are you coming out to tell us the dumb thing you think you did? After all, isn't that what the SteamVent is for :eek:
I have done lots of dumb things, but that isn't what this thread is about. This thread is about making history, son... making history.

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
I have done lots of dumb things, but that isn't what this thread is about. This thread is about making history, son... making history.
Kiddo, when trying to succeed Trump to be the next US President it is not enough to play dumb, you really have to be dumb in an obnoxious and natural way! You have to be so dumb that noone can believe (never mind think) that you actually are to be blamed for whatever you said, did, or not said or not did. In this way they can still vote for you in good "conscience" as good "Christians" while looking at themselves in the mirror with macular degenerated eyes.

Your first post is clearly is not of that exalted standard so that is why I just gave you a friendly as you clearly are not dumb enough!

Swerd

Swerd

Audioholic Warlord
But this is Fake Dumb History.

There's plenty of dumb stuff going on. This thread doesn't compete with any of it.
1593629172829.png

Last edited:
John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
But this is Fake Dumb History.

There's plenty of dumb stuff going on. This thread doesn't compete with any of it.
No argument here! I'm still waiting on either aliens (gov't got files!) or an asteroid to kick the summer off!

Trell

Trell

Audioholic Spartan
No argument here! I'm still waiting on either aliens (gov't got files!) or an asteroid to kick the summer off!
Or you can at last answer something you have refused to answer twice now (simplified version follows) "Do you believe that Trump is not a racist?"

John Parks

John Parks

Audioholic Samurai
Or you can at last answer something you have refused to answer twice now (simplified version follows) "Do you believe that Trump is not a racist?"
There is a difference between refusing to answer a question and simply ignoring it - I chose the latter because it serves absolutely no purpose. Have a great day!

Kingnoob

Kingnoob

Audioholic Samurai
Using unusual amp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pogre

Pogre

Audioholic Slumlord
I support your mission Shady, but if you really wanna make history we need some more effort!

I'm gonna go start a thread claiming to prove that I know cables make a difference. Then I'll refute everyone with ad hominem responses and hyperbolic attacks on every single reply.

I'll bet I can get more dumb ratings in one day...

:p :p

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I support your mission Shady, but if you really wanna make history we need some more effort!

I'm gonna go start a thread claiming to prove that I know cables make a difference. Then I'll refute everyone with ad hominem responses and hyperbolic attacks on every single reply.

I'll bet I can get more dumb ratings in one day...

:p :p
As mush as threads derail, why not make it this one?

Anyway, I did purchase a lot of wire to finish some stuff for the theater and I swear that the red and black cables somehow made things sound better. I'm just talking from experience though, most people wouldn't notice since their ears aren't as tuned.

And now, this.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You're not making history, you're asking for history to be made. Big Difference.

*rates post like*

SheepStar

Verdinut

Verdinut

Audioholic Spartan
Eino and Toivo, two handymen were hired to paint a flag pole and were going to be paid by the inch. As they were standing at the base of the flagpole looking up, trying as they may to figure how much to charge, a young woman walked by and asked what they were doing.

"We are supposed to find the height of this flag pole" said Toivo, "But we don't have a ladder. The woman took a wrench from her purse, loosened a few bolts and laid the pole down. She then took a tape measure from her pocket, took a measurement and announced, "Eighteen feet, six inches" and walked away.

Eino shook his head and laughed, "Ain't that just like a woman! We asked for the height and she gives us the length!!"

Eino and Toivo are currently working for the government......

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis