What are you watching tonight?

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
Alita Battle Angel for some reason I really friggin liked that movie so I'm going to watch it again

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I’m just waiting for a decent price on that one. It’s on my list. :)
I just buy them from red box now. Cost me $8.99 you don't get the big pretty box but who cares? You get the movie. And it's about the same price as my DVD exchange store

Kvn_Walker

Kvn_Walker

Audioholic Field Marshall
Finished Jessica Jones Season 3 last night. DAMN they got it right, it was my favorite season of the three. Never felt drawn out and the intertwining stories kept me watching. I really hated to see it end and hated that there won't be any more. :( Bravo to the writers who put that together!

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
Alita Battle Angel for some reason I really friggin liked that movie so I'm going to watch it again
I was half snapped and ordered the Blu Ray 3 weeks ago. I had it for two weeks and finally watched it over the weekend. I really enjoyed it and happy I purchased it.

D

Danzilla31

Audioholic Spartan
I was half snapped and ordered the Blu Ray 3 weeks ago. I had it for two weeks and finally watched it over the weekend. I really enjoyed it and happy I purchased it.
Yeah it turned out way better then I thought it would good movie

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Well the Steelers should have stayed on the plane in Boston. Anyway 2 games tonight on Monday Night Football! I will be watching.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Almost forgot - new episodes of American Greed on CNBCHD tonight. I'll be switching between these and MNF tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New episode of Battlebots on Discovery HD tonight. Getting close to the 2019 final 16 tournament. Great geek entertainment!:)

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
I finally watched John Wick 3 this weekend (got the disc Tuesday). Another awesome action movie. I swear 90 minutes of the two hour run time were fight scenes.

Jim

mtrycrafts

mtrycrafts

Seriously, I have no life.
I finally watched John Wick 3 this weekend (got the disc Tuesday). Another awesome action movie. I swear 90 minutes of the two hour run time were fight scenes.

Jim
Did you do a body count? ;)
I gave up after I ran out of fingers. :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Monday Night Football even though its not a marquee matchup....
Unless you live in NY or Cleveland

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
The Expanse. I can't quit watching. Before I knew it, it was 3am. Damn this is a good show.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis