Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
RUSH, greatest hits on CD. In car on a cheap Kenwood indash CD player. Top down, chilling like a big Tom Cat on the balcony of the apartment.:cool:
20190819_094400~2.jpg

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
RUSH, greatest hits on CD. In car on a cheap Kenwood indash CD player. Top down, chilling like a big Tom Cat on the balcony of the apartment.:cool:View attachment 30633
Ones can't always be in the middle of a full setup when one is in the middle or transitioning to make a move. I may just switch over to what all the millennials are doing. Earbuds, subscribe to a music service on the internet. :D;) which reminds me I gotta go turn off my ignition before I run out of gas, better to put a few gallons of gasoline than have to replace a dead battery!!:cool:;)

Last edited:
Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
I'm now streaming from my cell phone. This Pluto TV thing, it's mostly a free tv thing as long as your data on your cellphone doesn't run out or you have home internet to bug off of. Anyways the music channels pretty much suck at least what I have found so far. But it's still better than FM radio.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Vivaldi: Vespri per l'Assunzione di Maria Vergine - Alessandrini : https://www.sa-cd.net/showtitle/1971

Kind of reminds me of my first teen girlfriend. The photo that is early 70s we where on a free spirited trip. Coming into our own, with Bell bottom jeans, Huarache sandals, and some occasional Acapulco gold. Fast cars, hot girls, and a occasional ice cold brew. Was my thing by the time I reached 16, 17. Music was as good as it got. Bands where fighting studios to maintain their sound but as any business rules you have to pay the bill and sometimes they sold out, gotta move the Vinyl if you want that big Bus, and Cadillac car. But as always the chicks where free!!:p;)

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Found one station on Pluto, it's Church Rock! It's the best on their platform. So streaming!! Check it out, so far no commercials. Unedited uncensored!! Very sweet!!

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Pluto, streaming Church rock!
Does any others than me just listen to music from CD or streaming? I see a lot of people watching videos. They cool and all, but never was my thing, even back in the day when MTV, was kicking back in the 80's.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Pluto, streaming Church rock!
Does any others than me just listen to music from CD or streaming? I see a lot of people watching videos. They cool and all, but never was my thing, even back in the day when MTV, was kicking back in the 80's.
Videos are posted as a simple way to share so that others can listen too. Does not mean we are all necessarily watching the video, it is about the music (for me anyway).

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Nothing wrong with music videos, here hit this, puff puff cough cough passes joint! Acapulco gold smooth maaan! ;):cool:

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah, sometimes I link videos because it was what everyone was doing, it's easier for people to check it out, or sometimes I post streaming links or even both. Sometimes just a link to the info on allmusic.com. I don't listen to the music on youtube at all, tho.

G

Gmoney

Audioholic Ninja
Found one station on Pluto, it's Church Rock! It's the best on their platform. So streaming!! Check it out, so far no commercials. Unedited uncensored!! Very sweet!!
Couldn't edit, on Pluto, there are uncensored channels how ever you want to roll.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
A mix of diverse artists. Enjoy

Joss Stone
Courtney Hadwin
Clario
Marian Hill
Jim Croce

KenM10759

KenM10759

Audioholic Samurai
Currently listening to the new TOOL - Fear Inoculum album!
Likewise! On Tidal HiFi for now, ordering the CD as it plays. When they're this good, I want to own it and not just stream it.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis