What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Not the worst finale, but one of them. Had they not rushed the last two seasons I'm willing to bet it would have been much better. Guess they're really excited to start on Star Wars...
Star Wars? I totally forgot about that.

My wife might be one of the few people who actually loved the GOT finale.

Reassessing the finale, I'm okay with the overall outcome, but the process was just too boring and banal. :D

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Star Wars? I totally forgot about that.

My wife might be one of the few people who actually loved the GOT finale.

Reassessing the finale, I'm okay with the overall outcome, but the process was just too boring and banal. :D
Exactly. Fine with the outcome, but it was too rushed.

MR.MAGOO

MR.MAGOO

Audioholic Field Marshall
since it's been cloudy here lately these seem appropriate for the mood!

IMG_1984.JPG

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I just saw “Glass”. It confirms that M Night is an imbecile and his movies suck 100%. :D

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Interesting documentary on the history of the circus in the US on Netflix called "American Experience: The Circus" with details from Barnum, Bailey, Forepaugh, Ringling Bros et al from their heyday on thru their demise. Nice slice of US history. Never realized how big a biz circuses were....no surprise seeing as how entertainment crazy we are now.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Agreed totally. Horrible finish and most of season 8 was just plain bad. It really seemed that the writers were just trying to finish this up as quickly as possible. Ned Stark must be spinning in his crypt.:)
Yeah!! Like Ayra's nude scene, she 22 years old now! We didn't even get a butt shot! All the other women had to show up nude! Man, why Jon, didn't kiss his auntie Queen to save people? What? He could go, oh i know you having my baby, and yes I'll be your boy and stand by you next to the throne. But Nooo he gotta stab her in the heart!! One kiss that's all it would have taken and she would have been like butter in his hands!! Lol And Mother of Dragons could've said with her last breath, I'm pregnant with your baby!! Wow! Uhu! Than Jon cries out Noooo! Like Luke Skywalker Darth Vader told him I'm your father!! Lol

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Yeah!! Like Ayra's nude scene, she 22 years old now! We didn't even get a butt shot! All the other women had to show up nude! Man, why Jon, didn't kiss his auntie Queen to save people? What? He could go, oh i know you having my baby, and yes I'll be your boy and stand by you next to the throne. But Nooo he gotta stab her in the heart!! One kiss that's all it would have taken and she would have been like butter in his hands!! Lol And Mother of Dragons could've said with her last breath, I'm pregnant with your baby!! Wow! Uhu! Than Jon cries out Noooo! Like Luke Skywalker Darth Vader told him I'm your father!! Lol
Believe from the interviews I saw it was up to Maisie Williams (Arya) as to how much to expose in the sex scene....but I thought there was a glimpse of butt in any case....nah, the queen had to go, she was just too blood-drunk.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Believe from the interviews I saw it was up to Maisie Williams (Arya) as to how much to expose in the sex scene....but I thought there was a glimpse of butt in any case....nah, the queen had to go, she was just too blood-drunk.
She did say, way back she would burn it to the ground.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I just saw “Glass”. It confirms that M Night is an imbecile and his movies suck 100%. :D
The first two in this trilogy were fine, but glass was terrible. His twist ending was just stupid. I actually thought Split was really good considering how awful I thought it was going to be. Unbreakable was good just because he still knew how to put together a good story. Everything else after that (other than split) was just not very good. Not sure why they keep giving him money.

Granted, they keep giving Uwe Boll money so I guess anything's possible.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The first two in this trilogy were fine, but glass was terrible. His twist ending was just stupid. I actually thought Split was really good considering how awful I thought it was going to be. Unbreakable was good just because he still knew how to put together a good story. Everything else after that (other than split) was just not very good. Not sure why they keep giving him money.

Like in "50 First Dates" where Drew Barrymore's character watches "The Sixth Sense" everyday, M.Night hell for her father and brother....I cringe everytime that one's mentioned. :)

Old Onkyo

Old Onkyo

Audioholic General
Just walked in to Aladin in Dolby. Nothing else to do, and I have the AMC card.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi

I just saw that Split made $278 million and Glass made $247 million worldwide. So I guess as long as he’s making good money, they’ll keep letting him make more movies as dumb as his movies are. :D

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja

I’m a fan of Signs, the Village, and Split. I can forgive him for the other movies. LOL :)

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Like in "50 First Dates" where Drew Barrymore's character watches "The Sixth Sense" everyday, M.Night hell for her father and brother....I cringe everytime that one's mentioned. :)
Could be worse... Such as watching The Last Airbender. LOL :)

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
I’m a fan of Signs, the Village, and Split. I can forgive him for the other movies. LOL :)
I can get behind that, but Glass was really really bad. Signs was decent, but how dumb is an alien race that can travel intergalactically, but doesn't realize the planet they're invading is made up of 70% water...which is poison to them? I guess I can see where it was news to them, but still.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I can get behind that, but Glass was really really bad. Signs was decent, but how dumb is an alien race that can travel intergalactically, but doesn't realize the planet they're invading is made up of 70% water...which is poison to them? I guess I can see where it was news to them, but still.
What's up with water and this Night guy? First some powerful intellectual aliens can’t live with water. Then Superman-Bruce Willis is afraid of water? Night also did another stupid movie about Lady of the lake? So original and creative this guy.

He also thinks he can act in his movies doing cameos like Stan Lee or something.

Last edited:

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis