What are you watching tonight?

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Yes, and it has been pretty good. But, The Amazing Race has a few hotties on it as well. I actually enjoy both shows. You should check it out sometime. :)

Cheers,

Phil
What's about that show, naked and afraid? Man I watched it some, they drop people in a jungle naked. They get all ate up by bugs and mosquitoes. Lol. Check your inbox please!

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
Man, something about lil Monster children..they be like all nice up front, than all of a sudden they trying to eat your arm off. Lolo

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
NBA Playoffs
76ers at Nets
Nuggets at Spurs
Love watching Chuck, Ernie, Kenny and Shaq at halftime.
GOT episode 2 season 8 tomorrow night :)

Last edited:
davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Busy day today
NBA Playoffs all day
Final round of PGA Heritage Open
Game of Thrones episode 2 final season this evening
For all you GOF fans out there it is really starting to come to a conclusion
Only 4 more episodes after tonight

Cos

Cos

Audioholic Samurai
Who else is watching Game of Thrones tonight?
Who ever is NOT watching GOT tonight is a liar :p

LOL, looking forward to Bran and Jamie L interaction tonight. This episode is supposed to be an hour 20 minutes.

Only 4 more after tonight! (Just saw you typed this as well)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Who ever is NOT watching GOT tonight is a liar :p

LOL, looking forward to Bran and Jamie L interaction tonight. This episode is supposed to be an hour 20 minutes.

Only 4 more after tonight! (Just saw you typed this as well)
Yep Bran told Sam he was waiting for an old friend last episode. Who knew he was referring to Jamie.:)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
New season of Bosch
When did season 5 start? I recently purchased a smart tv with Prime and am half way through season 2. Just love the series and Titus makes a great Bosch. BTW the Bosch books are my all time favorite detective series. If you haven't read them do yourself a favor and read one.
BTW I'm watching the NBA playoffs tonight.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yet more NBA 1st round playoffs. Worth viewing if only for the halftime crew of Chuck, Ernie, Kenny, and Shaq.:)

Last edited:
M

markw

Audioholic Overlord
TCM is showing "The Music Man" One of the greatest musicals ever and Robert Preston was born for that part.

jliedeka

jliedeka

Audioholic General
When did season 5 start? I recently purchased a smart tv with Prime and am half way through season 2. Just love the series and Titus makes a great Bosch. BTW the Bosch books are my all time favorite detective series. If you haven't read them do yourself a favor and read one.
BTW I'm watching the NBA playoffs tonight.
I think Season 5 dropped Friday night. I found it Sunday night.

Phase 2

Phase 2

Audioholic Chief
For all you streaming lovers, Netflix will be losing a lot of your favorite shows. Plus they going up on price.. before you know it monthly fees will be 40, 50 bucks a month Lolo.. just like when cable first came out it was 40 bucks a month. Now you lucky if it's under a 100 bucks.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis