Once again: what are you listening to now?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Suite Judy Blue Eyes by CSN - no Neil Young in the group yet.
Written for Judy Collins.
Chestnut Brown Canary
Ruby Throated Sparrow
Sing the Song
Don't be Long
Thrill me to the Marrow.
Just awesome...

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Melancholy music. I think JG might like this. Talented lady:

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I was always partial to Detroit Rock City. My favorite Kiss song.
Yeah David when I get around to Kiss again I will add Detroit Rock City. I have seen Kiss more times than I can count. Always a great show. :)

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah David when I get around to Kiss again I will add Detroit Rock City. I have seen Kiss more times than I can count. Always a great show. :)

Cheers,

Phil
Nice I never saw them. What venues did you see them?

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Nice I never saw them. What venues did you see them?
Seemed like every time I turned around Kiss was performing in Evansville,IN at Robert's Stadium. However, there is no more Robert's Stadium, but a Ford Center now. Think I seen Kiss was coming to the Ford Center sometime in the Fall. Have seen them enough to last a lifetime. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Seemed like every time I turned around Kiss was performing in Evansville,IN at Robert's Stadium. However, there is no more Robert's Stadium, but a Ford Center now. Think I seen Kiss was coming to the Ford Center sometime in the Fall. Have seen them enough to last a lifetime. :cool:

Cheers,

Phil
Thanks man I would have liked to have seen them. And when you are listening to Santana include Europa from the Moonflower LP. Best Santana song ever.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Thanks man I would have liked to have seen them. And when you are listening to Santana include Europa from the Moonflower LP. Best Santana song ever.
Thanks David I am still discovering more of his music. I just love it. What an amazing talent.

Cheers,

Phil

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Thanks David I am still discovering more of his music. I just love it. What an amazing talent.

Cheers,

Phil
Agreed Carlos Santana is one of the true giants in the industry. Listen to Europa on the Moonflower LP. You will see what I'm talking about.:)

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Okay I must say that I really like the music, but the lyrics are a bit heavy. However, the music is like totally different than what I am used to. Very talented band! :cool:

Cheers,

Phil

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Here is another band that is also very good. Find them to be a bit similar to Tool! :)

Cheers,

Phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis