Settings on Denon 4400

William Lemmerhirt

William Lemmerhirt

Audioholic Overlord
Interesting, thanks. Since you didn't say that it made me wonder. I find it kind of annoying (it's like 5 seconds you have to hold it down to get the menu if you're not just going for a simple change of the basic mode),plus it disappears fairly quickly if you don't start making a selection in the drop down menu.
That would be super annoying. That’s a poor decision in their part.
One thing I don’t like, is afaik the remote is not programmable. Not a huge deal but my wife doesn’t do well with extra remotes. Used to have a harmony(loved it) but it went tits up and I haven’t replaced it.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
That would be super annoying. That’s a poor decision in their part.
One thing I don’t like, is afaik the remote is not programmable. Not a huge deal but my wife doesn’t do well with extra remotes. Used to have a harmony(loved it) but it went tits up and I haven’t replaced it.
Agreed (and wonder if newer units than my 4520 retained that "feature"). While I like my Harmony remote, haven't figured out how to program it for that feature....wonder if it's even possible (but easier to just grab the Denon remote for when I want some fine tuning anyways).

L

Leemix

Audioholic General
Simplified REW Setup and Use (USB Mic & HDMI Connection) Including Measurement Techniques and How To Interpret Graphs
https://www.avsforum.com/forum/91-audio-theory-setup-chat/1449924-simplified-rew-setup-use-usb-mic-hdmi-connection-including-measurement-techniques-how-interpret-graphs.html

And click on the post 275 link and download the dropbox pdf thats linked there. Its a great guide for REW and how to use it with UMIK 1. REW is a windows program, dont think its for any mobile/pad options.

Edit:fixed link

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ryanosaur

ryanosaur

Audioholic Overlord
I know our little pocket devices are powerful...
But true! No mobile version.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis