Best wireless headphones for music...budget is $500-$600

H

hextall27

Audioholic
I tried the Bose QC35 ii’s....sent them back after 2 days. Not very loud, sound was kind of muddy. No clarity. Don’t really care about ANC or passive noise cancellation. I’m looking for headphones that can get loud and sound great! Any and all suggestions are helpful. Thanks!!

tyhjaarpa

tyhjaarpa

Audioholic Field Marshall
I don't know how loud sound you are looking for but what I would look for is Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or HD1.

d_spaniard

d_spaniard

Enthusiast
I don't know how loud sound you are looking for but what I would look for is Sennheiser Momentum 2.0 or HD1.
Sennheiser Momentum are what I use and I absolutely love them!

I recently purchased the Sony WH-1000XM3 for my wife which seem to do a good job. If your looking for base then I would try the Sony MDR-XB950B1

P

Poofables

Enthusiast
I’ve been using the Bowers & Wilkins PX wireless noise canceling headphones for about a year now, they are really awesome. Easily the best sounding wireless noise canceling phones I’ve heard yet.

A

Andrein

Senior Audioholic
Marshall Major 2 or 3. They support aptx codec so sound quality will be great. And a lot of bass

TheoN

TheoN

Audioholics Contributing Writer
$500 to $600 is a solid and generous budget to get you a great pair of headphones. At any price point you may be surprised how different these headphones sound from one another.

Generally speaking there’s a pretty significant difference between the wired and wireless performance of headphones. You might want to ask yourself which performance is more important.
In addition to the models already mentioned: The Sony offer the best ANC performance on the market but the 1000MX2 has sound quality issues with wired playback (ironically) when I reviewed them. The 1000MX3 has supposedly addressed this issue.

The B&O H9i is a solidly built and stylish headphone with B&O’s distinctive sound. If you live near a B&O store be sure to try them out.

The V-Moda Crossfade Wireless II certainly get loud and have some elevated bass that may or may not appeal to you. Their superb build quality and folding form factor may or may not appeal to you.

Lastly add AKG to your list. Their wireless headphones sound great with any kind of music.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis