Old school Baldurs Gate on Windows10?

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
Will the old Baldurs Gate games work with Windows 10? I really would like to play these games again.

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Haven't tried that game used to play it on a win95 pc. Believe it or not Diablo and Master of Orion 2 both work with win10. If you have the game just try it nothing to lose. Otherwise GOG.com can set you up with most old games that will run on win10. Heck I played Pool of Radiance on win10.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Cool I will have the games in a couple days.
If you can, get the game on Steam. Good chance they've optimized it for use on current machines. I did that with some of my older games and it took away a lot of headache.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
If you can, get the game on Steam. Good chance they've optimized it for use on current machines. I did that with some of my older games and it took away a lot of headache.
I got original Fallout from Steam for free or next to free. it included all the optimizations, latest patches, and even a bit higher quality textures mod

its phillip

its phillip

Audioholic Ninja
Haven't tried that game used to play it on a win95 pc. Believe it or not Diablo and Master of Orion 2 both work with win10. If you have the game just try it nothing to lose. Otherwise GOG.com can set you up with most old games that will run on win10. Heck I played Pool of Radiance on win10.
Love MOO2 :D

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Love MOO2 :D
Yep way better than MOO 1. I also have Galactic Civ 1 and 2 and in my opinion MOO2 is better. Best space game ever IMHO. Have you ever played Starflight from the 80s? One of the 1st PC games I ever played (on a single floppy disk) and I have some great memories of that game also. Thanks for quoting my reference to MOO2.:)

C

cameron paterson

Audioholic Chief
The games are working fine. I guess I got lucky. Thanks guys.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis