davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Looks like it will be available soon and both DVD and "on demand" for me on ATT cable. Looks a little cheesy but definitely worth watching since I have read the Meg books. Has anyone watched this at home?
Dave

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
Looks like it will be available soon and both DVD and "on demand" for me on ATT cable. Looks a little cheesy but definitely worth watching since I have read the Meg books. Has anyone watched this at home?
Dave
Looks to be out on Blu-ray Tuesday the 13th. Can’t wait to see it! I’m a fool for movies like this!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Yeah I can watch it on ATT Uverse starting Tuesday so I will probably watch it Tuesday. Like you I like movies like this especially since I have read the books.

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
Well, it has a Jason Statham in it so it can’t be to bad of a movie. Just hope it has a good audio format, I just recalibrated my system and it sounds Great!!!

B

bruin62

Full Audioholic
For some reason my iPad won’t let me type in the reply box so I have to do this through my IPhone. As for the movie I am hoping for a 3D release

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
I completely forgot I have a 3D Panasonic Viera in my bedroom so I watched Jurassic park in 3D last night. Forgot how cool it is!

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
It is a pretty stupid movie with bad acting, which I think is typical for these movies.

It is better than "Mechanic Resurrection" because of the Meg sharks. :D

As expected, the sharks were the best part of the movie, and the people were the worst part of the movie. But unfortunately they killed off the sharks. :D

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Watched this on the plane and was entertained. Yes, as expected it wasn't a "good" movie, but it was exactly what I expected of it :)

G

Gilbert Lopez

Junior Audioholic
I’m sure it ain’t gonna win any oscars but, it’s better than yard work!

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
I finally watched it today. Not bad but not in the original Jaws league. Still fairly entertaining. I wonder if there will someday be a The Meg 2 movie?
Dave

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
I finally watched it today. Not bad but not in the original Jaws league. Still fairly entertaining. I wonder if there will someday be a The Meg 2 movie?
Dave
I liked it about 10 times better than Skyscraper. LOL. :). It’s not going to win any awards but it’s a fun movie. I’d be fine with a sequel. :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
My wife and I both tend to struggle watching movies based on books we’ve already read. Some aren’t half bad, just different than the book. I try to turn off the brain and just enjoy the experience.
But the Game of Thrones HBO series is better than the books IMHO. Of course the writer of the GOT books is also an executive producer on the series.

S

shadyJ

Speaker of the House
Staff member
I watched the Meg, and even as popcorn entertainment, it was awful, just awful. I love monster movies and will give them all kinds of breaks, but this one was a failure because it was toothless. No threat, no tension, no drama. It was like watching wall-paper.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis