tweeter installation question

O

oathone1

Audiophyte
i was given a tweeter to replace my broken one from a friend. all the box said on it was "mirage tweeter 0m10, 0m12" handwritten with a black marker
this is a pic of the tweeter.. can anyone tell me witch post is - and witch one is + so i can connect it properly? its not written on the tweeter itself.tweeter.jpg

thanks in advance

D

Dennis Murphy

Audioholic General
i was given a tweeter to replace my broken one from a friend. all the box said on it was "mirage tweeter 0m10, 0m12" handwritten with a black marker
this is a pic of the tweeter.. can anyone tell me witch post is - and witch one is + so i can connect it properly? its not written on the tweeter itself.View attachment 26241

thanks in advance
By convention, the large tab will be the positive, and the narrow one the negative.

TechHDS

Audioholic General
this is a pic of the tweeter.. can anyone tell me witch post is - and witch one is + so i can connect it properly? its not written on the tweeter itself.View attachment 26241

thanks in advance
Yep just what Mr Dennis Murphy posted. He’s very well Respected an expert in the audio Industry.

Mike

highfigh

highfigh

Seriously, I have no life.

thanks in advance
What is on the ends of the wires?

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis