What are you watching tonight?

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
Battle Bots final 16 Tournament on tonight. Let the Bots run! I am hooked.
Dave

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
We saw season 1 of "The First" (Hulu). It was in 2.0 CH AAC. But the DSU sounded absolutely amazing. It sounded almost like discrete 5.1.4. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Started new UK TV show: Bodyguard (2018) - so far pretty good show.
Finished 1st season. A good overall show, though I have to say last 15 minutes where crime is solved are not very believable/ realistic.

D

Drunkpenguin

Audioholic Chief
We started watching Maniac last night on Netflix. Very strange show but so far I'm pretty into it. The 2nd episode was better than the first and got me hooked in. We'll see where it goes.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished 1st season. A good overall show, though I have to say last 15 minutes where crime is solved are not very believable/ realistic.
Yeah, the resolution to the season finale of “Bodyguard 2018” was really stupid. What a disappointment.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
We started watching Maniac last night on Netflix. Very strange show but so far I'm pretty into it. The 2nd episode was better than the first and got me hooked in. We'll see where it goes.
Finished 8 episodes. The really good show, but I could easily see you either love it or hate it. If you hated The Legion, you probably should skip one as well. Strongly reminds me of Terry Gilliam's movies (Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Vegas, Twelve Monkeys etc..)

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
Strongly reminds me of Terry Gilliam's movies (Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Vegas, Twelve Monkeys etc..)
That's the best recommendation I've heard so far! I'm a huge Gilliam fan so I'll have to check it out. That said, when it comes to Gilliam movies, while I happen to be a fan, I can also totally understand how polarizing they can be and can't blame people if it's not quite their flavor of choice. One of those things I don't really push too hard, know what I mean? Especially since I tend to have some oddball tastes to begin with. Haha.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
That's the best recommendation I've heard so far! I'm a huge Gilliam fan so I'll have to check it out. That said, when it comes to Gilliam movies, while I happen to be a fan, I can also totally understand how polarizing they can be and can't blame people if it's not quite their flavor of choice. One of those things I don't really push too hard, know what I mean? Especially since I tend to have some oddball tastes to begin with. Haha.
did you watch Legion?

Montucky

Montucky

Full Audioholic
did you watch Legion?
I have not. In my Hulu queue, but still working on knocking out too many other series first. Haha. On my radar for sure, though. I'm only a decade and a half late to the party (so I already pretty much know the ending), but I'm FINALLY getting around to watching Lost. Halfway through season 3 now.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Finished 8 episodes. The really good show, but I could easily see you either love it or hate it. If you hated The Legion, you probably should skip one as well. Strongly reminds me of Terry Gilliam's movies (Brazil, Fear and Loathing in Vegas, Twelve Monkeys etc..)
I think the "Twelve Monkeys" TV series is awesome and absolutely nothing like the "Legion" TV series.

"Legion" got on my nerve with all that "mental" crap. :D

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I think the "Twelve Monkeys" TV series is awesome and absolutely nothing like the "Legion" TV series.

"Legion" got on my nerve with all that "mental" crap. :D
I was referring to Twelve Monkeys 1995 movie w/Bruce Willis
And Legion is somewhat closer to Maniac, not to TM anyhow :)

davidscott

davidscott

Audioholic Ninja
And don't forget that the new doctor who will be unveiled next Tuesday. Can't wait.
Dave

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
The Carbonaro Effect on Netflix is pretty funny, a candid camera type show with a bit of magic thing.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis