Nvidia Shield TV info

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Download apkpure app and install it: https://apkpure.com/apkpure/com.apkpure.aegon
Just as good as GP. Not sure why you are having Netflix problems. You can always get the latest version from apkpure. If setup right the Fire Stick is great. Disabling some features that are not needed make it run fast.

sholling

sholling

Audioholic Ninja
Got it

In fact, their version of Netflix will not even display videos on my 1080P TV (black screen) and the Google Play Store version is not compatible. Basically, this vanilla Android TV box lacks even the most basic level of functionality that you’d expect from a phone or a $50 Amazon Fire 7 Android tablet or even a low-end Amazon Fire Stick.
Who's version of Netflix? The NVIDIA Shield's? I have two of them and Netflix works fine in 1080P and 4K. I can see issues with generic Android boxes (odd issues are common on generic boxes) but if you are having problems with a Shield then it's most likely either a corrupted client or the device is not configured correctly.

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
Who's version of Netflix? The NVIDIA Shield's? I have two of them and Netflix works fine in 1080P and 4K. I can see issues with generic Android boxes (odd issues are common on generic boxes) but if you are having problems with a Shield then it's most likely either a corrupted client or the device is not configured correctly.
Yeah, I'm confused by that too. I've got two Shield TVs and they both work perfectly. Only issue I have is color space is all screwy when you play a 4k HDR movie on a non HDR display. If that issue didn't exist it'd be pretty much perfect.

afterlife2

afterlife2

Audioholic Warlord
Save
16GB Nvidia Shield Streaming Media Player w/ Remote (Black) $140 + Free S/H
Buy Now ►
Best Buy.com has 16GB Nvidia Shield Streaming Media Player w/ Remote (Black) on sale for $139.99. Shipping is free, otherwise, select free in-store pickup as an alternative option. Thanks RebatesandChem

Note, availability for in-store pickup may vary depending on location

Includes
  • 16GB Nvidia Shield Steraming Media Player
  • Nvidia Shield Remote

Bryce_H

Bryce_H

Senior Audioholic
I picked one up to replace my Roku (audio issues) and Raspberry Pi (for HDHomerun). :p

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis