What are you watching tonight?

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
OK, So I've finished Goliath S2 this weekend. I thought it was good, some interesting twists, but a bit less "realistic" I would say. I'm typically grossed out by sight of surgery (sorry for spoilers) and I had to rewind a bit few times.
Definitely not suitable for whole family.
Surgery? My wife won't like that. :D

And she loved S01 also. I guess we'll get to it eventually.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
I saw "Beirut 2018" last night, which is the best Netflix-original film I have ever seen.

In general, I think most movies and TV series from Netflix are crap. Until now I have not seen any Netflix-original movie I liked. :D

S

snakeeyes

Audioholic Ninja
Watching/listening currently to
Staind Live from Mohican Sun
Blu-ray DTS-HD MA 5.1
Excellent sound on this one! :)

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I picked up a used BluRay copy of "The Dark Knight" at a thrift store for $2.00... and watched it last night.

AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
Saw "Revenge 2017" and "Incident in a Ghostland 2018". Enjoyed them both.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
While I impatiently wait for new seasons of my current fav shows (the expanse, peaky blinders, Endevour, American Gods, and Taboo) decided to pick up The Glades.
By no stretch there's much originality there, but good chemistry and smartass/sarcastic humor is always welcome for me.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
I am currently watching The Greatest Showman, I will never get tired of seeing musical films.
Different people, different tastes. Not a fan of musicals in general and I felt that TGS story wasn't presented nearly as well as it could be done. Also somehow most of the music seemed to be same or variations on the same tune.

Last edited:
AcuDefTechGuy

AcuDefTechGuy

Audioholic Jedi
While I impatiently wait for new seasons of my current fav shows (the expanse, peaky blinders, Endevour, American Gods, and Taboo) decided to pick up The Glades.
Only shows you listed I didn’t love (after watching their pilots) are Endevour and Glades.

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Only shows you listed I didn’t love (after watching their pilots) are Endevour and Glades.
Well, Glades I am quickly getting over from. Kia commercials from obvious "winks" have converted to heavy handed disgusting to the point after one of spiels they actually trying to be funny and say - "You sound like a car commercial" Well fudge - because it is.

As for Endevour, while I personally absolutely love it, the thing is you should really watch the original before you watch the prequel and if you didn't love it, then by all means feel free to skip the prequel and the less successful sequel (Lewis). These are very typical British TV - very slow but very rewarding. It's not House of Cards - it's not meant to hook and reel you in by end of 1st episode.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis