everettT

everettT

Audioholic Spartan
Oh crap. I inadvertently had my car modded and now it's faster than my AMG.
My buddy did the same exact mods on the same exact car and took it to the dragstrip. 12.50 in the quarter mile and 4.1 second 0-60.

Now this car is really fun.
So slow...

panteragstk

panteragstk

Audioholic Warlord
My buddy did the same exact mods on the same exact car and took it to the dragstrip. 12.50 in the quarter mile and 4.1 second 0-60.

I hate it when my car suddenly has extra power.

Do anything that will void your warranty? :cool:

eljr

eljr

Audioholic General
Have you looked at the new Alfa Romeo? At the price point and for a lease it seems pretty attractive in the category.
Just got here and this was my first thought.

Car of the year with attractive lease. Definitely what I am leaning towards.
GIULIA

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just got here and this was my first thought.

Car of the year with attractive lease. Definitely what I am leaning towards.
GIULIA
Well, technically I was looking for larger car, need more leg room and more space for kid(s) car seats (facing backwards). I did quickly looked at Stelvio - it's nicely designed. Has very good performance for it's class and decent features. However it's cargo volume is 18.5 cuft is worst in the class. Plus I still doubtful of current Alfa's build quality and reliability. If I was looking for a sedan sized car, there are much more options available, but Infiniti Q50 would definitely be on my short list.

Irvrobinson

Irvrobinson

Audioholic Spartan

Seriously... how does one "inadvertently" get the car modded?

Just saying, you've almost certainly just voided your BMW warranty, since the mod probably works by increasing boost pressure.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Seriously... how does one "inadvertently" get the car modded?

Just saying, you've almost certainly just voided your BMW warranty, since the mod probably works by increasing boost pressure.
I just happened to be walking around in my garage with a JB4, a BMS intake and a new wastegate. I tripped over something and all the equipment landed on my motor. The Meth Injection missed the motor but he may fall on it later.

Warranty...ha...those are for girls....;)

Matt34

Matt34

You get it coated yet? I would say get the front PPF'd but with the way you go through vehicles, you'll just be doing the next guy a favor.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
You get it coated yet? I would say get the front PPF'd but with the way you go through vehicles, you'll just be doing the next guy a favor.
Are you talking about a ceramic type coating? I honestly never do that since I go through cars so often. My last 5 cars I have sold still looked brand new.

ParadigmDawg

ParadigmDawg

Audioholic Overlord
Here's what slow looks like.
LOL...remember, I used to race Pro-Mod and Outlaw street so I know fast.

But for an inexpensive SUV, the little thing hauls. I am way more impressed with it than I was with the AMG. I just wish the interior was a little nicer.

Sheep

Sheep

Audioholic Warlord
You guys talking about slow and here I am in my Prius Prime. It has 3 engines/motors!

SheepStar

3db

3db

Audioholic Slumlord
I bought a Mazda CX-5 having traded in a Hyundai Sante Fe Sport Turbo. The CX-5 is very easy on gas, easily on par with my Hyundai Elantra. Its not near as fast or as powerful as teh Santa Fe but in these times of high gas prices, I dont care.

slipperybidness

slipperybidness

Audioholic Warlord
I bought a Mazda CX-5 having traded in a Hyundai Sante Fe Sport Turbo. The CX-5 is very easy on gas, easily on par with my Hyundai Elantra. Its not near as fast or as powerful as teh Santa Fe but in these times of high gas prices, I dont care.
I test drove the CX-5, the cockpit was just too small for me.

This was actually a car for the wife, we ended up with a Nissan Murano and have been quite happy with it for about 1.5 years now.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis