kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Just south of lexington, oops forgot to mention

Last edited:
speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Located in Western KY myself. Very big UK basketball fan as well. Go Big Blue! Anyways, good luck w/the sale! Nice to see another fellow Kentuckian here. :):):)

Cheers,

Phil

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Hey Phil like wise, big uk fan as well. I'm trying to keep from listing those speakers on ebay so I figured I might
try my luck here.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Hey Phil like wise, big uk fan as well. I'm trying to keep from listing those speakers on ebay so I figured I might
try my luck here.
Yeah, I can't wait until Big Blue Madness! It will be here before you know it. KY has an awesome class coming in. Just wished it would like be here already.....LOL!!! Anyways, good luck with the sale. Might want to try Audiomart as it is free. There are other forums that have a classifieds sections as well. AVS, Polk, and etc. just to name a few.

Cheers,

Phil

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
I kinda wished we could just bypass football season and move right into basketball. Hopefully we'll get some players to stay, to help those freshmen. I'll def check out audio mart, thanks

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
I kinda wished we could just bypass football season and move right into basketball. Hopefully we'll get some players to stay, to help those freshmen. I'll def check out audio mart, thanks
Even to this day I could care less about College Football. Never been a fan at all. Do like the college bands though. I also wish we could just jump right into BB season. Oh well, it will be here before we know it. Time certainly does not stand still. Glad you are checking out Audiomart. Good luck!

Cheers,

Phil

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Time is definately marching on. Thanks to an ebay seller misleading a listing, I now have a polk r15 that I need to sell smh

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Toby, are these sold? If so, just post that they are so anyone interested will know. Be sure to check your inbox.

Cheers,

Phil

kystorm

kystorm

Audioholic
Hey got'em sold yesterday. I don't see a place to edit the tile for some reason. Mods please delete listing if you want
thanks for the help phil

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis