FS: B&W 5 channel system, Velodyne subwoofer

E

Epetti

Audioholic Intern
Selling my old 5.1 system.

2 B&W DM 602 S2 with stands in good condition - $325 obo

2 B&W DM 601 S2. One has a dented tweeter and the other has quite a bit of cabinet wear and tear but otherwise they both sound fine - $100 obo

B&W CC6 S2 center speaker in good condition - $100 obo

Velodyne CT100 10 inch subwoofer - $75 obo

Or buy the whole system for $500.

Local pickup only, Los Angeles area (Burbank)

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Holy cow. That’s a great price. Wish shipping would be cheaper lol. I’d be all over them. Great setup and great price

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Use clear tape and see if you could GENTLY use it to pull the tweeter back to original shape.

E

Epetti

Audioholic Intern
Use clear tape and see if you could GENTLY use it to pull the tweeter back to original shape.
Tried that and tried a vacuum cleaner hose (the other recommendation I got). I'll leave it as an exercise for the buyer who can get them at a great price.

carlthess40

carlthess40

Audioholic
Those tweeter cones are very stiff and not easy to pull out. I tried on a set of hth and 802’s with no luck. Just leave it. You need high end test gear to hear if it does any sound damage when it’s bent. Maybe a little off axis but nothing to warrant a replacement
Other then the eye appeal see in a damaged product

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Hope you don't mind (or them) but posted this in a FB group that has a lot of fans of this series....

E

Epetti

Audioholic Intern
Hope you don't mind (or them) but posted this in a FB group that has a lot of fans of this series....
Appreciate it. The 602s have a potential sale but it won't be confirmed until tomorrow.

E

Epetti

Audioholic Intern
Would you ship if buyer pays shipping (of course)?
My only hesitation is from lack of experience shipping stuff like this. Getting the boxes, wrapping them safely, etc. But at this point I'm considering it. 602s may sell this weekend. If you'd be interested in the others, PM me.

E

Epetti

Audioholic Intern
The 602s sold. The rest are still available for anyone interested.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis