Once again: what are you listening to now? Part 2.

jp_over

jp_over

Full Audioholic
Yesterday evening my family and I were able to experience a superior performance of Handel's Messiah at the Washington National Cathedral. To the point, unspeakably breathtaking.

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Have to give a big thanks to @Ponzio for turning me on to these guys.

Alberta Cross - The Thief & The Heartbreaker

ErnieM

ErnieM

Audioholic
Vince Guaraldi Trio - A Charlie Brown Christmas while comparing 15 year Glenlivet with 15 year Glenfiddich - the latter "won."

psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Two artists that I enjoy team up for a fun rendition of a Duke Ellington classic.

Joe Jackson and Iggy Pop

Bucknekked

Bucknekked

Audioholic Samurai
Since we are getting close to the end of the year, many of us look back at things with some nostalgia.
Here's a tune that was "new to me" this year. First time I ever heard it was in November. Another AH member recommended it. Many of us know Johnny Winter as he grew older and was a mere shadow of himself due to health and lifestyle problems. That's where I picked up on him. But, this tune is from 1971 and its Johnny Winter in his prime.

I was still in high school so that tells you how old it is. Johnny Winter plays the blues like a man on fire in this live set . You might think analog recordings of live events just don't measure up to today's work. Take a listen and see how a master blues player did it in his prime.

JOHNNY WINTER IT'S MY OWN FAULT LIVE in 1971

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis