psbfan9

psbfan9

Audioholic Samurai
Malcolm Young has died at 64. I saw AC/DC in 1983 (my first concert) at the University of Notre Dame. It was the Flick Of The Switch tour.

RIP Malcolm.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-people-malcolm-young/ac-dc-founder-malcolm-young-dead-at-64-idUSKBN1DI0I1?feedType=RSS&feedName=entertainmentNews&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+reuters/entertainment+(News+/+US+/+Entertainment)

Malcolm Young was a songwriter, backing vocalist and rhythm guitarist for AC/DC, a hard rock and heavy metal band that was inducted into the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame in 2003. Their hits included “Highway to Hell” from 1979 and “Back in Black” and “You Shook Me All Night Long” from 1980.

speakerman39

speakerman39

Audioholic Overlord
Very saddened to hear this. What an amazing talent. One of my all-time favorite bands. In fact, Back In Black is still one of my favorite CD's that I play quite often. Heartfelt condolences to Malcolm's friends and family. Prayers going up high! May he RIP!

Phil

BoredSysAdmin

BoredSysAdmin

Audioholic Slumlord
Just to clarify AC/DC isn't rip.
Just Malcom Young passed away unfortunately. His cousin already took his spot in their last tour.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
I think he was on hiatus because he had been diagnosed with dementia and was unable to tour. Very sad for sure. RIP Malcolm.

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis