Yamaha "A-29" Natural Sound Amplifier?

N

NEWbe-BeEasy

Enthusiast
I just purchased this Yamaha Natural Sound Amplifier model number: A-29...I can not find anything on this equipment. Is this a rare amplifier? Any information would be great. Thanks!

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Appears to be a stereo integrated amp from the 80s. 100w x 2. Couldn't tell you if it was anything special.

N

NEWbe-BeEasy

Enthusiast
It came with a package deal I bought. Some of those older amplifiers are great though...not saying this is one of them. I just find it hard to believe information is so limited on this particular one when others that came out around the same time are easy to find.

j_garcia

j_garcia

Audioholic Jedi
Some of the old 70s and 80s stuff is really good still. I'd fire it up and see how it sounds.

lovinthehd

lovinthehd

Audioholic Jedi
Lot of audio gear has gone into the abyss of anonymity....

M

MrBoat

Audioholic Ninja
I just purchased this Yamaha Natural Sound Amplifier model number: A-29...I can not find anything on this equipment. Is this a rare amplifier? Any information would be great. Thanks!
They sound as good as anything, really, and you can do more for it with good speakers than it can ultimately contribute on it's own.

Before I bought this AVR, I had my PC patched through an 80's 150w rack amp and it sounded fine. Also another from that era that was a 100w that I gave to my son worked as well. It ended up being all about the speakers.

killdozzer

killdozzer

Audioholic Samurai
I checked hifi-engine to see if they have the manual, but oddly not for this one.

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis