Really Boring Stuff Only III: Resurrection

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
Sheesh, that Tekton thread is a mess. Even Grant got sucked in and was starting to get riled up.
Good time to point out:
"Never wrestle with a turd. Win or lose, you still end up with sh!t all over you." -Swerd
;)

Just wish I were better about taking that advice sometimes.

Edit:
In a similar vein:
"Watch the show, don't be the show." - A wise white water rafting river guide named Doug in WV.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Yea, I bowed out, but still got pretty covered before I left :D

Good time to point out:
"Never wrestle with a turd. Win or lose, you still end up with sh!t all over you." -Swerd
;)

Just wish I were better about taking that advice sometimes.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I have no idea what's going on, but apparently one of the mods had a little fun with the rep naming. For a minute it said "SearchforSub is either an idiot or an a$$", but now it's back to normal.

Adam

Adam

Audioholic Jedi
I think that's the normal description when someone hits a particular negative point value.

Steve81

Steve81

Audioholics Five-0
I think that's the normal description when someone hits a particular negative point value.
Indeed; it's just not common because you'd have to fall into a fairly narrow point value to get there.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
Just had another coffee maker die on me for no particular reason (under a year old). Color me irritated. So I broke down and ordered one of these to replace it

haraldo

haraldo

Audioholic Spartan
I'm in a real dilemma, I got 2 very good job offers at the same time that are so good that I don't know what to do, they're both from very good companies, really encouraging and I'm getting to do the job I always wished to do..... and compensation is top notch..... the thing is, I want them both......

Worst thing is that I fell really bad about that fact that I have to say no to one of them :eek:

Alex2507

Alex2507

Audioholic Slumlord
I'm in a real dilemma, I got 2 very good job offers at the same time that are so good that I don't know what to do, they're both from very good companies, really encouraging and I'm getting to do the job I always wished to do..... and compensation is top notch..... the thing is, I want them both......

Worst thing is that I fell really bad about that fact that I have to say no to one of them :eek:
Treat them like women and don't tell one about the other. You don't want to end up with none. But try to do them both for a little while.

avnetguy

avnetguy

Audioholic Chief
Just had another coffee maker die on me for no particular reason (under a year old). Color me irritated. So I broke down and ordered one of these to replace it
What timing, mine died yesterday after at least a few years of service .... that Bunn should be awesome but I went the other route, $14.00 Sunbeam at Walmart. :)

I figure at that price I could just buy a new one every six months and not be upset about it.

fuzz092888

fuzz092888

Audioholic Warlord
I've only ever had pretty cheap coffee makers (<$20) but a colleague of mine has been extolling the virtues of Bunn coffee makers (she has a single serving one that was like $300) and obviously I've seen the industrial versions at every diner ever so I thought I'd give one a shot. Plus they're American made.

This does not mean I won't also be cashing in on the warranty for my broken one. :D

What timing, mine died yesterday after at least a few years of service .... that Bunn should be awesome but I went the other route, $14.00 Sunbeam at Walmart. :)

I figure at that price I could just buy a new one every six months and not be upset about it.

Rickster71

Rickster71

Audioholic Spartan
Treat them like women and don't tell one about the other. You don't want to end up with none. But try to do them both for a little while.
With one single line of confession, you shattered the lives of both Adam and Doug.

:D

Latest posts

newsletter

• RBHsound.com
  • BlueJeansCable.com
  • SVS Sound Subwoofers
  • Experience the Martin Logan Montis